Witch hunt

It was a peaceful day for Technoblade. He was simply out in the SMP with Phil, discussing how Dream was captured and locked away, when the two came across a poster that made them freeze.

You see, Arrow was sick. A common bug, nothing to worry about. So, Phil and Techno went out to get the child some medicine while Ranboo watches over the child.

So, the poster was even more alarming.

"WANTED:
dead or alive

Arrowhead."

Technoblade pivots and bolts down the pathway. This was one of the few drawbacks that living so far out had, getting to and from places was a hassle.

Phil jumped up into the air and flew ahead of Techno slightly as they race to the community nether portal.

They had to get back. Fast.

Quackity would jump at the chance to hurt Techno by targeting the much more inexperienced child. Punz and Purpled were both always looking for a way to make a quick buck. And Quackity was a persuasive man, he could probably get a few more people to help him catch and possibly kill Arrow.

What were they thinking leaving the kids alone? Arrow can barely stand up, let alone defend themselves and Ranboo is a pacifist, who knows if he'll defend Arrow from those men.

They needed to be home by yesterday.

Arrow tosses and turns in bed, sweat from the fever that they were running dripping down their face.

As a piglin hybrid Arrow's natural body temperature is already much higher than the average human, so touching them now might burn someone who isn't nether born.

Ranboo, bless him, was trying his best. He was following the instructions that Phil and Technoblade left him to the best of his abilities, but he could only do so much.

Ranboo carefully moves the water based soup over to the sick child and very carefully feeds the burning child a few spoonfuls before giving them a break. During that time, Ranboo quickly changes the cool washcloth on their forehead to avoid burning himself.

Ranboo let's out a small sigh as he stands up to go eat, himself. That's when something outside the window catches his eye. Three sets of netherite armor instead of two.

Furrowing his brows, Ranboo cleans up Arrow's bedside a bit before heading over to the window downstairs to have a better look.

Hopefully they were just lost travelers or players looking for Technoblade or Phil so he can point them in the right direction.

Quackity signals for Purpled and Sam to pause as he makes his way to the front door.

On their way over, Quackity had seen Technoblade and Philza out in the market meaning this was the perfect time to strike.

The human makes his way up the front porch stairs and knocks on the front door.

A familiar voice calls out that they'll be right there, and a few moments later Ranboo opens the door.