Home Again

Arrowhead was asleep in their bed a month later. They were still healing, along with Dream, from the torture Quackity put them through. But it was going along smoothly.

Arrow clung to Techno's side like a lost little chick, Dream only being a little better. It's was clear the torture affected both of them and they both clearly saw Techno as their safe haven.

Techno himself was glad to have a powerful friend back, but most importantly, his pup.

His pup was back by his side, safe and sound. His pup was eating more and was clearly healing well. His pup was safe.

Phil, Nikki, and Ranboo all moved closer to Techno's house, or hung out a lot more.

Nikki was teaching Dream and Arrow how to cook and bake. Ranboo read quietly to the both of them at night often to help them fall asleep. Phil would tell stories of his younger days with Techno.

But most importantly, Techno was always there for the two of them. Cleaning their wounds, making sure they had enough to eat, keeping them warm.

Slowly Techno began to admit it. He had another pup. Dream was a new pup of his. The traumatized young adult needed a caretaker, a guardian, a parent. Technoblade was happy to fill that position.

After the show of power the Syndicate left, no one sought out the little family in the Artic ever again. The six of them finally got their slice of peace.

It was over, and they were happy.

It was over, and they were content.

It was over.

And they had each other.

"Family, huh?" Dream said one day, cuddled into Technoblade's side, Arrowhead asleep in his lap, "I think I like it."

Technoblade smiles and ruffles his oldest child's hair. "Yeah. We like you too, kid."

Dream smiles, settled down with a small child cuddled close. Finally, finally happy.

THE END