New Pack Member

((A/N: Birthday updated, pog.))

Arrow woke up on the couch in Technoblade's lap. The warmth from the fire that was right next to them was quite wonderful and the quiet drone of a conversation happening above them almost lulled them back to sleep.

They felt sore and tired and down right exhausted. The armor that they were geared up in was gone as well as the weapons they had on them. They were bundled up and felt so very safe.

"Hey there, kiddo. You with us?" The quiet rumbling of Techno's voice cut through the slight sleepy fog of Arrow's mind.

Arrow hums and nuzzles into their father further in lieu of an answer. The rumbling chuckle of their father rocked through their body with how close they were, pressed up to his chest.

"I'll take that as a mostly. I need you ta listen ta this, though. Can ya do that for me, pup?" Techno asks, nudging the child off of him ever so slightly.

Arrow whines at the new position they were forced to take, but nods none the less. They'll listen to what these adults have to say, but then they're going right back to sleep.

"First of all," Phil begins, "I want to express that we will not let any harm come to you." The elder warned seriously. Arrow tilts their head in slight confusion, but nods. Of course they won't. Phil and Techno are pack. Pack would never put them in danger.

Tommy was pack a small part of them whispers to them. Tommy was pack, but look at what he did to you. Look what he did to the rest of them. Can you really trust that they won't hurt you the same way Tommy did? Tommy was pack too.

Arrow frowned at the thoughts echoing through their head, but shook them away. Tommy was different. Tommy was a new member of the pack, and a human at that. Arrow should know better than to trust humans by now.

"Earlier, while you and your father were asleep, I found a kid who was left homeless from the bombing yesterday. His name is Ranboo, and he didn't have anything to do with the corrupt system Technoblade and I were trying to take down. He's homeless now." Phil explains, gesturing to the tall black and white figure standing around outside on their front yard.

"I offered him a place to stay on our property, not in the house, but close enough to us to be considered a neighbor or friend." Phil finishes, looking slightly nervous.

Arrow squints at the figure, before realizing that the figure in question was the one person in the "butcher army" that seemed extremely reluctant and didn't really participate.

Still though, he was a part of the group that hunted their father down to execute him. He seemed like a nice guy though. But, at the same time, Arrow didn't feel safe around him.

"Okay..." Arrow mutters, scooting closer to Technoblade. "He can stay, if he stays away from my home."

Phil beams as he turns to go tell Ranboo that he got full approval to stay with the Anarchist Pack.

With that, Arrow turns around and snuggles into Technoblade and falls quickly back asleep.

________________________________________________

"Arrow, mind staying with Ranboo for a few hours while Techno and I go out and gather a few necessities." Phil says. He phrased it like a question, but it was clear the decision was already made.