15

(A/N:Cheesy chapter here we go)

Me and Niki got off the car and stayed where we can hide for a few minutes but we can hear Wilbur and the others. Niki looked back at me and held my hand. I can hear Tommy in the distance, this was it, Im gonna meet him. He isnt in a phone call anymore, he is in real life, meeting me. Just by the thought, I couldnt help to blush. I mean, why? He is my best friend. Maybe Im just excited, that why.

They were talking about what they could do but then Tommy asked where Niki was.

"Wheres Niki?" Tommy asked.

"Oh yeah, she just needed to get something." Wilbur said. "Or rather someone."

That was our signal. We walked out to where we were. We came from behind Tommy and Wilbur was facing us. Tommy looked back at where Wilbur was looking and he saw me. He was wearing the black hoodie he wore on stream was. I guess he wanted to feel comfy or its because we are probably gonna hang out until dark, which is cold.

He smiled and he surprisingly ran up to me to hug me. I dont know what to do not gonna lie. Niki laughed and walked past us. I blushed and hugged him back.

"I cant believe youre here." Tommy said softly still hugging me.

"I cant believe it either." I replied back. He hugged me tighter and it made me laugh.

He let go when Wilbur threathened that he will leave us if we dont let go of each other.

When we approached them Tommy went to Tubbo and I went to Ranboo.

"Someone's happy." He said.

"Why wouldnt I be?" I replied, "I got to meet Tommy!"

"Are you sure youre just happy?" He asked looking down at me.

"Why is there something else Im supposed to feel?" I glared at him.

"Maybe." He replied. "Maybe you should feel more than happiness and excitement."

I stood there processing everything. I dont understand him at all. Ranboo looked back at me when I stopped and gestured me to come along.

We went to a restaurant to eat lunch. The biggest table was only for 6 people but someone else took a chair so there was only 5 chairs. Wilbur, Niki and Phil sat down then Ranboo and Tubbo switched looks and ran towards the table to take their seats. Me and Tommy were left standing.

"Welp, no more available seats." Tubbo smirked at Tommy and Ranboo smirked at me.

I gave them an annoyed look.

"You can take a sit in a two chair table somewhere." Wilbur recommended. "Just take a menu and choose what you can eat."

Im still annoyed at Tubbo and Ranboo but just me and Tommy on a table I somehow blushed.

"Ooooh, Y/N is blushing." Ranboo teased. I glared at him and grabbed Tommy's wrist and dragged him to an available table. I just kept on thinking that this is just some bad luck that happened on purpose because of Tubbo and Ranboo.

When we found an available table, a waiter came up to give us a menu. As if another bad luck happened, the waiter only had one menu left because of how many people were at the restaurant eating and that only one was available for use at the moment. I sighed at this bad luck that is somehow happening. Tubbo and Ranboo probably took two for theirselves.

"What would you wanna eat?" Tommy looked at me making me come back to reality.

"O-Oh, uhh." I replied. "I honestly don't know, any recommendations?"