24

Tommy POV

I woke up with Y/N out of bed already.
I looked around hoping they were somewhere in the room and I saw that they were at the balcony.

I quitely got out of bed and sneaked up behind them. I stood behind them and put my arms around their waist. They flinched a little and I can tell they got jumped.

I chuckled and kissed their jaw. They turned a slight shade of pink.

"Good morning." I greeted and I rested my head against their nape.

"Good morning Tommy." They greeted. "You seem to be clingy today."

I chuckled. "I can be clingy when I want to."

"Of course Tommy," they replied, ruffling my hair. "You can be clingy as much as you want."

"Arent we gonna hang out with Tubbo and Ranboo?" They asked. "Well.. because.. you will have to go back."

"Yeah.." I answered sadly. "But hey, dont worry. We can meet up anytime, Im just an hour and a half drive away."

"Yeah," they chuckled. "We can meet up anytime."

"We should go get ready, we don't want to be late for our meet up, aye?"  I said as I let go of their waist.

They agreed and I left their room. I headed to my own room to grab clothes and headed to the bathroom after to take a bath.

Y/N POV

When Tommy left, I went to the bathroom. While I took a bath, I remembered all of the happy and sweet moments I shared with Tommy. I felt sad after because I knew me and Tommy wont be in the same house anymore and he will be away from me. We will talk but, its still different if he is here with me.

When I finished, I opened my closet and tried to choose what I would wear. I chose a white collared shirt with a black sweater on top of it, matched with ripped jeans and converse shoes.

(A/N: im not good with outfits, im sorry D: )

When I was about to close my closet's door, I saw Tommy's hoodie that my mom sneaked in my closet. I grabbed it and decided to give it back.

I went out of my room and knocked on Tommy's door. I waited for his reply but he opened the door instead.

"Hey Tommy," I started. "I found this in my closet. I think my mom sneaked it in."

"Oh!" Tommy looked at the hoodie I was trying to give him. "Dont worry about it, you can keep it."

He smiled at me then he continued, "You can wear it to remind you of me and when you miss me."

I felt my face heat up and Tommy chuckled and leaned in to kiss my forehead. He closed his bedroom door and invited me to go downstairs with him. I ran to my bedroom first to put down the hoodie then went downstairs with him.

My mom greeted us and handed us breakfast. It was bacon and eggs the usual and it was great as always.

When me and Tommy finished breakfast, we headed to Tubbo's house. As usual, Tommy held my hand as we walked. When we arrived, I knocked and Tubbo's mom opened the door and let us in and told us that they were at Tubbo's room.

We headed up to his room and I saw that they were just laughing and joking about something.

"Oh hey Tommy and Y/N." Tubbo greeted as he spun around on his chair.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked.

"YEAH!" Tubbo shouted and put his arms in the air.

We all laughed and we headed out of the house. Tubbo and Tommy walked side by side while me and Ranboo walked side by side.

"How was Tommy as a housemate?" Ranboo asked.

"He is great." I replied, smiling. "Just great."

"I can tell your relationship has improved from last time." Ranboo said.

"It did.. didnt it?" I replied looking up at him. "Where are we going again?"

"We are just going to a park that me and Tubbo passed by the other day when Tubbo went to the store." He shrugged. "He said it would be nice to play around it."

(A/N: Im sorry I really miss the outside I wanna play outside and not rot in the house this is why I kept writing the scene in a park ;-; and i dont know much places because i AM rotting at home)

"There are a lot of parks here huh?" I asked. "And we are doing what we planned that we will be spending time outside instead of inside?"

"Well, most of the time we are inside but we are hanging out with each other instead of a video game."

"That makes sense." I chuckled.

We arrived at the park that Tubbo and Ranboo saw. There was a playground there and some kids playing on it. It was fun to look at, its making me feel like a child again.

Tubbo and Tommy ran to the playground to play on the seesaw. Me and Ranboo laughed at them.

Ranboo invited me to go with him on the swings and just chill and talk.

We talked about what we did in each other's houses and Ranboo kept smiling when I told him what me and Tommy did while I kept on blushing.

"That sounds great." He replied.

"Yeah, and Ill miss him when he leaves tomorrow." I replied looking down and kicking my feet against the ground lightly.

"I know you will, so I let him know already."

I stayed quiet.

"I mean.. do I already really like like him?"

"Y/N." Ranboo said sternly. "Dont you realize?"

I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Dont you realize that youre involuntarily giving in to what you actually feel? You trust him, you cuddled with him and you kissed him. Youre the first one to kiss him actually." He replied. "Dont you think that is enough for you to realize yourself that you love him?"

I stayed quiet.

"Youre doing it involuntarily." He said calmly putting a hand on my shoulder. "Youre just denying it."

"Im just scared, Ranboo." I shrugged. "What if he-"

"No." Ranboo said cutting me off. "He has proven so much, I know you are aware of that and I know you feel feelings for him because of that."

I sighed and looked up at the sky then to Ranboo then to Tommy who was laying on the grass gasping for air with Tubbo in the distance.

"You need to let him know what you actually feel." He insisted. "Tell him now."