Out Of The Shadows

"NO!" I shouted jumping back, it felt like I had jumped out of the car but I found myself right back in the hospital basement where this had all started.

I saw Stiles, who had just woken up, rushing over to me. "Y/n," He started, squatting next to where I had fallen.

I looked from him to the empty, dark basement. "Where's Void?" I asked questioning him.

"I don't know, he was right here and then you woke up so I came over here. He must have escaped while I was focused on you." Stiles pointed to the door.

Stiles looked back at me, I could tell he could see in my face how worried and uneased I was, "Y/n, what happened? I'm sorry I didn't watch for him-"

"It's ok Stiles." I said with a small smile looking back at him, he hugged me and I knew this was for real this time.

"Let's get out of here." Stiles stood up and held out a hand for me, I was about to take it when my phone rang in my back pocket.

The phone lit up in my hand and a picture of Malia showed on the screen.

"Hey-"

"Y/n!" Malia cut me off in a whisper shout. "Void is up here! There's a lot of people hurt, you need to come here right now!"

"Stiles we have to go now!" I jumped up forgetting about his helping hand. Stiles followed me out the door and into the main hospital.

We saw Melissa helping some injured patients get out of the hospital, "I have to get all these people out! Y/n, Scott and Malia are on the next floor waiting for you. Stiles will you help me?"

He nodded at Melissa and lightly gave my arm a good luck or a see you later squeeze before rushing off to help get patients out.

I walk to the elevator and press the button for the next floor. Even with the big heavy metal doors closed shut I can hear screams coming from the floor I was about to stop at.

When the door opened Malia immediately came to my side and tugged at my arm.

"Scott's in there with him right now." She pointed a finger down the hallway with a flicker light over head. "He's mad, y/n, like super pissed. I think it has something to do with you getting in his head.

We ran passed the light that flickered above the hall and into the cold of the morgue. Scott was standing with his back towards us.

As soon as we opened the door Void's eyes meet mine and there was a short silence that felt like forever.

"Y/n..." Void said stepping forward, Scott glided in front of me right before Void could take another step. His eyebrows went up and he eyed Scott, trying to keep his cool but I could tell he was frustrated.

"Scott-"

"Step back y/n!" Scott growled, looking from me to Void, who was still staring at me. His dark eyes were almost studying me more then anything else.

"I mean no trouble here," Void was trying to take his eyes off me but he was still stuck in the studying trance.

"You should have thought about that before you injured half the hospital." Scott said, he had his werewolf face on and was ready for a fight.

What Scott said made Void look towards him now.

"Your plan was the thing that caused all those injures. If you hadn't gotten... in my head I wouldn't have raged out like that." Void winced and laughed crazed when he said this.

He had the confidence and way about him that told me Scott wasn't going to be able to take him on.

Void walked closer to us, Scott growled.

"That plan didn't work out to well, did it?" Void cocked his head at me. Malia and Scott both looked confused and I realized me and Void were the only ones who knew what had gone on in side his head.

Before anyone could ask questions a woman bust through the door with two masked figures in all black attire, the both carried swords.

"Mrs. Yukimura?" Scott questioned, so the woman was Kira's mom.

"Stand back kids! Oni kare wo tsukamae te!" Mrs. Yukimura said in Japanese, she raised a finger towards Void and the figures drew their swords and stood in a fighting stance.

Void glanced at me and gave me a little wink.

At once the Oni charged towards Void both of them flailing their swords in the air.

Scott was still in front of me, although Malia was silently challenging who was in charge here, he had slightly calmed down a bit when Mrs. Yukimura and the Oni had entered.

But looking at how Void was up against two Oni with swords and he was empty handed, he was actually fighting them off surprisingly well.

One of the Oni raised their sword ready to bring it down on Void, and when he did Void grabbed his arm with one hand and with the other jabbed his hand into his chest and drew out a small firefly.

With that the Oni evaporated into the shadows. One down one left to go, I found myself cheering for Void in my head and quickly shook the thought.

The last Oni charged for Void using the same skill just from a different angle, but the result was the same. Void took the firefly right from the middle of his chest.

I felt Mrs. Yukimura's hand on my arm and looked towards her, "We have to get you out of here now!" She called as Scott and Malia hurried out the door.

Out of curiosity I looked back while hurrying out the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Void called dropping the fading firefly unto the ground.

A/N

I had to post today for the special occasion, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STILES STILINSKI!!!!

Anyways thanks for all the support on this book, it's my first one and I never expected to get this much reads!!

You made all this possible so I thank you all so much !!!!

XOXO