Chapter 15 ~ Lust struck

I walked up the stairs, my thighs still tingling from sitting on Gabe's shoulders. If Abby was a vampire and Samaella was worse than a vampire, then what was Gabriel? No. What was Lucifer? The way he handled himself in a fight was beyond human, I knew that for sure.

I litteraly couln't even contemplate what I was saying to myself. Vampires. Vampires are not real, what the fuck? Vampires, vampires... "vampires'" I said it out loud this time. No luck, I still felt very much insane.

"Saying it out load isn't going to make it any easier to accept." a voice came out of nowhere and was floating behind me in the hallway. I turned around to face Samaella's bust. I took a step back and surpressed a gag. Her purfume was much too strong. She was much taller than me, so with the added heels I was at her boob level.

Samaella grinned wickedly at me. I'm sure she felt very high and mighty, being so tall and all. I would never know what it's like to be tall. I am 5'5 and I'm not gaining anymore height. She clicked her heels across the floor, coming boob to face with me. I gagged again, this time not hiding it.

She gasped. "How dare you!?" I don't smell bad.

"Well..." I was going to be sassy, but then I remembered that she was worse than a vampire. Yeah I can be sassy another day. "You definitely smell strong, I wouldn't necessarily call it bad..." It was bad. She must have poured the whole bottle of perfume down her shirt.

"You got that right imbecil, I smell like heaven." I swallowed hard. Did she say heaven? I watched her perfectly manicured fingers grip the wife beater I was wearing, she rubbed it between her fingers and made a disgusted face. "This is positively horrid. Who picks out your clothes, your dog?"

My faced dropped from annoyed to appalled. "No actually I don't have a dog, but if I did I'm sure he would love my shirt." I turned to leave before this crazy bitch might tried to eat me.

In less than a second, I felt a breeze on my stumach. I looked down to see my sports bra revealed. My shirt was gone! I screamed and wrapped my arms around my chest. I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment, as it always did.

I turned around to see Samaella holding the shirt between her fingernails, cleanly ripped right through the front. I didn't even feel that. A second later Gabriel came rushing up the stairs, he had a worried look on his face when he reached the top. Soon enough he saw me hugging my chest, and he went red in the face and quickly spun around so he wouldn't see me.

"Samaella give Analiese her shirt back right now!" He yelled at her in a high pitched, and clearly embarrassed tone. She continued to dangle it in her hands like a piece of trash. Her eyes looked pass me and she suddenly looked very hurt, and angry.

I turned to see what she was looking at, it was Lucifer. He had come out of our room holding the red book in his hands and a mouth stuffed with CheeseIts. I realized why Samaella was upset, he was staring at me intensely. When I turned all the way around the CheeseIts dropped from his mouth, as his lips parted. I felt his eyes burn their way up and down my torso. After another thirty seconds of him eye-fucking me, Samaella snapped her fingers and threw my shirt on top of my head. She stabbed Lucifer with her eyes.

By the time I had pulled the shirt off my head Lucifer had closed his mouth, but he was still staring at me, and he licked his lips. This scared me a tad bit, not knowing weather or not he was a vampire who wanted to eat me and all. Then he ripped his eyes off of me and started laughing histerically, he bent over and slapped his knee. "Classic... classic." He said between laughs.

He went back into the room still cackling. Talk about overdoing it.Gabriel attempted to turn, then he saw I was still topless so he quickly turned back around. I stared at the door to my room, wondering what all that was about.