2

Kaito's POV.

The longer this Shuichi stays the more uncomfortable and tense does Kokichi look. It's been two days since Shuichi got turned into this.

I looked over at Kokichi. Shuichi was sitting beside him and talking about how much he loves Danganronpa. Kokichi flinched almost every time his hands moved and it was worrying me.

"Hey Kokichi, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. Kokichi looked at me with a relived facial expression. Unfortunately, it didn't last long.

"That's a great idea!" Shuichi says, clapping his hands together, "I'll come with you" He grabbed Kokichi's arm and we walked outside together.

"Actually, you know what, I've got to use the bathroom. I'll be back in a moment" Shuichi says. He whispers something into Kokichi's ear before leaving. The poor leader looked horrified.

Kokichi's POV.

"Tell him anything and I'll break your other arm" Shuichi whispers in my ear. I nod and he leaves. Suddenly I felt two strong hands on my shoulders.

"What's he doing to you!" Kaito shouts, "Nothing! Nothing at all" I replied quickly. I don't wanna get hurt again, I'll have to lie. Kaito gave me a suspicious look.

"That's bullshit, he's hurting you and I know it" I shake my head, "He's doing nothing, I'm fine. He's just a little creepy" I said. Kaito rolled his eyes and brought us back into the dining room just as Shuichi was coming from the bathroom.

Shuichi grabbed my non-broken arm and practically dragged me to the table again.

"You said nothing, right?" He asked, I nodded. If I lie to him he'll know. He reads me like an open book. He smiled at me and put his hand on my thigh. I still shiver from his cold hand on me.

"Aww are you warming up?" He asked, I didn't reply. His smile turned into a frown and he squeezed my thigh firmly. I nodded quickly and he let go.

"Kokichi, why don't you come sit over here with me and Angie?" Korekiyo suggested. I gave them an awkward smile and got up. I felt Shuichi grab my wrist, " Tell them nothing" he whispered. I nodded and walked toward the artist and anthropologist.

I sat down in-between them, "Atua says we should hang out today!" Angie exclaimed. I nodded, "I thought we were going to hang out today beloved" Shuichi said. I turned to face him and tensed up a little. I never said I would hang out with him.

"H-how about we a-all hang out?" I suggested, Shuichi smiled at me, "That'd be a great idea!" Angie and Korekiyo looked at each other before nodding.

"Hey Kokichi" Angie whispered, "Y-yeah?" I said slightly worried, "We know what's up. Let us help you. Don't think we don't know he did that to your arm" I gave her a happy but scared look.

" I-I'm scared... " I whispered, Angie nodded and pulled me into a hug, " I promise everything will be okay" I wanted to cry at that moment but stopped myself, knowing Shuichi would get suspicious.

" Well, let us get going then" Korekiyo said. We all got up and headed toward the garden.

Shuichi's POV.

I feel like these two are trying to pull Kokichi away from me and I can't let that happen. I'll have to end them but I need to come up with a plan first. I need the others to kill before me. It'll give me a longer time to kill off everyone else so they don't get to close. How should it go. I already know the mastermind obviously.

"Hey, I'll be right back" I said before getting up and running to my dorm, "Monokuma!" I exclaimed. He popped up, "What can I do for my number one fan?" He asked.

"I know who the mastermind is but don't worry I won't tell until the end. It's Tsumugi" I said, he looked surprised, "Lucky you~!"

"Am I allowed to manipulate others into doing my bidding? I want some one to kill already!" I said childishly. Monokuma smiled and gave me a thumbs up, "Absolutely! I won't kill you for any of them. Just, come up with a plan first" he said. I nodded and pulled out my notebook.

Korekiyo's POV.

It's taking a while for Shuichi to come back, I decided I could ask Kokichi some questions.

"Kokichi, what's he doing to you?" I asked, "H-he's just broken my arm. That's it." He said quickly, most likely from fear of being caught.

"Well, you can sleep in my dorm from now on! I bet he put cameras in your room or even has a key to it" Angie said smiling, earning the same from Kokichi.

" I'd like that. I feel like I can trust you two" We nodded and continued talking. I could see how relaxed Kokichi was becoming, until Shuichi came back.

" Alright! How about we think of some people to kill! " He exclaimed, " We don't have to do that! We can just talk about what we want to do when we get out! " Kokichi replied. Shuichi rolled his eyes and sat down.