4

TW: Torture with scalpel and lemon juice

Kokichi's POV.

I slowly walked toward Shuichi's dorm. I really didn't want to do this, knowing I could get hurt or even worse, murdered.

I softly knocked on the door and waited for an answer. When the door finally opened, Shuichi had a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"Beloved!" He whisper shouted, I gave him a nervous smile and he grabbed my arm, pulling me into his room. He threw me against the bed and I heard the door shut and lock.

"Move and you're dead" Shuichi said, I did as told despite being scared. I closed my eyes and heard tape being ripped and a bunch of shuffling.

Soon, I was chained to the bed, tape over my mouth, "No one will here you scream" he said quietly, a sinister smile on his face. I began to cry and let out muffled screams.

"Don't worry beloved, you'll be okay" he said. I shook my head and tried to pull myself out of the rope. Shuichi held my hips still, " stop it or I'll kill you" I immediately stopped. Shuichi got off of my small figure and grabbed a tray, putting it on the desk next to us. I looked at it and saw many medical tools like small scissors and scalpels. My eyes widened and I started trying to get out of the rope again.

"Calm down" Shuichi said as he picked up a scalpel, "I won't use the scissors, just the knife okay" I didn't answer and squeezed my eyes shut. Suddenly I felt a stinging sensation on my chest. He was cutting me, blood was slowly trickling down my sides. "Now, lemon juice" he said, he grabbed a lemon and cut it in half, he squeezed it and the juice fell onto the fresh wound making me scream out in pain.

This continued for hours, "I'll be taking your room tonight, you're staying here until someone finds you" I didn't respond, I only cried. I looked at the time to see it was two in the morning. Cuts were all over my body and they we stinging like crazy because of the lemon juice. My legs, my chest, my arms, everything burned.

I began to fall asleep only to be shaken awake again, "Hey, it's me Kirumi" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see my mother figure untying me and taking the tape off of my mouth, " Did Shuichi do this? " She asked, I hesitantly nodded. She gave me a sympathetic look and pulled me close to her, I cried into her chest. It hurt to move anything.

Kirumi picked me up and brought me to her dorm, " You can stay here Alright" she said, I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling safe in her embrace.

I was woken up by the Mornj announcements. I rubbed my eyes and was about to stretch when pain shot through me, "Oh yeah... That" I whispered to myself, not knowing if Kirumi was still asleep or not.

"Good morning Kokichi, did you sleep well?" Kirumi asked, I nodded and started getting off the bed, the stinging coming back.

"Hm" I hummed, "What's wrong?" Kirumi asked, "Cuts sting" I whispered. Kirumi nodded and went into her bathroom. She came back with a damp rag.

"I'll clean your cuts, just try and stay still" she said, I nodded and took the borrowed shirt off, revealing all the cuts. Kirumi dabbed the cloth on my arm making me wince.

This continued for about twenty minutes before she was done, "No cuts are too deep, you probably don't need bandaging" she said, "Alright." I got off her bed and put the shirt on, " I'll give this back to you after I get my clothes okay" I said. She smiled and nodded as I closed her door.

I made my way down the hall, only to see Shuichi. I immediately acted and started running, "Beloved where are you going?!" I heard him call out. I kept running, I ran until I ran into Tenko.

"Ow! Degenerate male watch where you're going!" She called out, I apologize and helped her up, "please help me..." I said, "why would I help a degenerate male?"

"Shuichi... He's scaring me" I said with shaky breath. Tenko looked at me with impressed eyes, "You used to love him, also what do you have to many cuts on you?" She asked. I realized I hadn't gotten my shirt yet, I might as well tell her.

"Shuichi." I said bluntly, "Beloved!" I heard Shuichi call out, making me tense up. Tenko realized I was telling the truth.

"Kichi do you wanna hang out today?" He asked, "I-I um..." I stuttered, "Actually he's gonna hang out with me today" Tenko butted in. I mouthed a thank you to her and she nodded. Shuichi rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Oh well, goodbye Kichi" He said before walking off, I relaxed and let out a shaky breath.

"What did Shuichi do to give you those cute?" Tenko asked, "He... Um..." I hesitated before explaining what happened the night before. Tenko had a surprised look on her face by the time I finish.

"Dear Atua..." She mumbled, she grabbed my hand and took me to my dorm, "here, put on some clothes, I'll watch to make sure Shuichi doesn't come in or something." She said, honestly it was surprising she was helping me. I nodded and out on a purple sweater with the shoulders cut out.

"I'm done" I said, Tenko nodded and we headed toward the dining room, her holding my hand protectively, I like that about her. When she feels the need to protect someone she's really defensive.

We sat down at a table away from Shuichi. I was sitting at a table with Korekiyo, Angie, Himiko and Tenko.

"Nyeh, Tenko, why'd you bring him over here?" Himiko asked, " Another degenerate was hurting him so I brought him as far from him as possible. " Tenko said proudly making me smile.

" Nyeheheh! That's wonderful! " Angie said, Korekiyo just nodded. We began talking for a while, apparently Korekiyo knows a lot about this singer named Britney spears.

We continued to talk until Shuichi came up to me, "You'll become a victim is you continue to talk to them, they'll kill you and you'll end up like Rantaro" Shuichi whispered in my ear before leaving. I looked at him confused but shook it off, no, he's just trying to manipulate you I thought to myself before continuing to talk to the others I'm seated with.

As I walked back to my dorm with the four  couldn't help but think about what Shuichi said, what is he was right? What if I actually do become a victim? I tried to shrug those questions off but I couldn't. We reached my room and the others said goodbye.

I shut my door and locked it, puting a chair against it just incase. I didn't want to trust Shuichi but then again, I can't trust the others either. I could probably trust Kiibo and Kaito, they're idiots but the others are extremely smart. All the thinking began to give me a headache so I turned off the lights and laid on my bed, drifting off.