Kokichi's POV.

"Kokichi~" Shuichi hummed. A strike of fear ran through my body as I tried to remain quiet. I grab a metal bat that was in the closet tightly and stared at the door. I heard footsteps heading toward the door and my breathing quickened.

The door we're thrown open and I was met with the sight of Shuichi. His head was bleeding and he had a crazed look in his eyes. He grabbed my throat and slammed me again the back of the closet.

"Oh, you want to play hide and seek? Alright, I'll be it. If you can get through thirty minutes without me finding you, you can live! But if you don't then you die. It'd be better if you did anyways. You'd get to see Angie and Kirumi again" he said. I started to cry, then I remembered I have the metal bat in my hand and whacked him. He fell back and and held his nose.

"You brat!" He exclaimed. I ran from the closet and out the door. He tried to grab my ankle but I stepped on his hand making him scream out in pain.

I thought I'd stop there but my anger got a hold of me. I grabbed the back and started hitting him in sinc with every word I shouted.

"ASSHOLE! YOU TOOK MY MOTHER FIGURE! MY FATHER FIGURE! MY SISTER FIGURE! MY BEST FRIENDS KAEDE AND RANTARO! EVERYONE I FUCKING LOVE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! I'M NOT LETTING YOU HURT THE OTHERS! I FUCKING HATE YOU! "

Tears were streaming down my face at I hit him. I thought about the others and how they all suffered because of Shuichi. He was crying and trying to fight back. His face was bloody. Eventually he stopped fighting and that's when the others walked in.

"Hey! Kokichi stop!" Miu shouted as she grabbed my waist and pulled me away from him. Kaito took the bat from me as I struggled against them.

"He needs to die! He fucking hurt the others and he's going to hurt you too!" I cried. The others looked at him surprised.

"As much as I want to hit him, we can't kill him" Maki said. I turned around and held on tightly to Miu's shirt.

" He killed the others... " I mumbled as I cried into Miu's chest. She huffed and brushed my hair with her fingers.

"We should chain him up" Himiko said.

"Gonta hate to admit it but Gonta agrees"

We did it. We chained him up so he couldn't escape. We also bandaged him up, unfortunately. Miu picked me up and put me on her back. She then brought me out of Kaito's room and sat me in a chair. She's one of my only close friends that's still alive, meaning that I got up and followed her into the kitchen.

"What're you doing?" She asked, "Shuichi might get out and I failed to protect the others. I can't let you die" Miu smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

" I promise you I'm safe" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind making her jump.

"Dumbass, I'm fine" I didn't respond, I just held on tightly to her. Eventually she gave up on trying to get me to stop being protective.

"Here, eat this" she said as she gave me a fruit bowl.

"I know you haven't really been eating and you need something in your system" I took the bowl from her and thanked her. We walked out of the kitchen and sat down with the others.

"What do we plan on doing with Shuichi now?" Kiibo asked, "I guess keep him there, make sure he doesn't dehydrate or stave while also finding the mastermind" Tsumugi replied, the others agreed.

I began to think about my old board, how I thought either Himiko Korekiyo or Tsumugi were the mastermind. Korekiyo's dead and Himiko cried a hurricane when Angie and Tenko died meaning...

"I know who the mastermind is!" I exclaimed as I slammed my hands on the table. The others looked at me, "What?!" The other shouted. I pointed at Tsumugi.

"It's you Tsumugi! I thought it would have been Himiko or Korekiyo along with you but he's dead and Himiko cried during her girlfriend and best friends death! "

Everyone turned to face Tsumugi, " really? " Maki asked. Tsumugi sighed, "Yeah you got me there, I'm honestly giving up, you guys can just leave if you want. This is getting boring" she said.

"How do we get out?" I asked, "Oh, I'll have to kill you all heh... The others are waiting for you anyways and I know you miss them." We looked surprised.

"Will this hurt?" Himiko asked, making the bluenette shake her head.

"Not if I can help it, Monokuma they found out!" She shouted. Monokuma popped up, "Alright".

Tsumugi snapped her fingers and we all immediately fell.
_______________________________________________

"Kokichi~!" I heard a cheery say, it was Angie. My eyes shot open and I wrapped my arms around her, "Angie!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad to see you again kid" Ryoma said giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at him. I then realized everyone had wings and halos.

"Oh yeah, Tsumugi said she'd kill us all" I mumbled. I continued to hug Angie for a while.

I love how I get unmotivated and exhausted so I just end a book with either something that can make the readers cry or something like this that seems like it's an ended but could probably make the reader unsatisfied.