6

Kokichi's POV.

Kirumi was guilty, she killed Ryoma. I began to tear up as we watched her climb the vine that supposably lead to safety. It was false hope. The vine broke and she fell, breaking her back. I held my hands over my mouth and closed my eyes.

I felt arms wrap around me halfway opened my eyes which were blurry. I saw a yellow coat and realized it was Angie.

"She's with Atua now Kokichi" she said in a soft voice. I nodded and held on tightly to her. God, everything's going to shit. I quietly sobbed into Angie's chest for what seemed like hours until I started getting sleepy before I had the chance to drift off I heard the horrid voice of Shuichi.

"Aw beloved, let him go Yonaga I'll take him" he said opening his arms. Angie looked at me for permission before she let go. I nodded and started walking toward him. He hugged me and picked me up, "Let's bring you to bed dear" he said. I gave him a half nod and he quickly ran me toward the dorms.

I realized my mistake. He dropped my and kicked me against the wall, "Don't cry at things like that, it's going to happen so many more times. You're forgetting none of these people really care for you other then me." He said, "so stop crying over them or I swear-" I cut him off my punching him in the nose. Another mistake, "oh you son of a bitch" he said before slamming me against the wall.

"I-I know you're wrong! They do care!" I shouted. He laughed hysterically and his eyes turned pink again, " Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you!" He exclaimed. I felt despair rise in me, " awe look at that, just that one sentence and you're already getting despairfull eyes! God you're so easy to break! " He shouted. I started getting teary again and I ran, tripping over nothing every now and again. His words repeated in my head.

Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you!
Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you! Everybody lied to you! Everybody hates you!

(My fingers hurt now-)

I couldn't get the words to leave my head, it became too much that I started crying as a headache grew.

"Stop!" I shouted, the walls seemed to be shouting at me at this point. I ended up running into none other then Kaito. As soon as I came back to my senses everything stopped.

"Momota-chan!" I shouted out of breath, he helped me up, "What happened? Why do you look so shaken up?" He asked.

" It's horrible! I can't... I can't! " I shouted, unable to get my words out.

Kaito's POV.

" It's horrible! I can't... I can't! " Kokichi shouted, I gave him a confused look. What the hell happened?

" You're okay, Kokichi, I'm here" I said in a soft tone as I tried to call him down. He gripped onto my sleeves tightly and tried to even his breathing out.

" Hey, listen to me, in.... And out... In... And out" I said, he inhaled and exhaled with my words and eventually calmed down.

" Can you tell me what happened? " I asked, he shook his head, " I don't wanna think about it..." He whispered. I nodded, "Let's go get you some water"

As we walked I noticed Kokichi had something on his mind, "What?" I asked, "Do you hate me? Does everyone hate me? Are you all lying that you like me?" He asked. I looked at him with wide eyes, "What the hell?! Of course not! Who told you that?" I asked, realizing Shuichi was the one to 'bring him to his dorm'.

"Kokichi I can assure that none of us hate you, Tenko might dislike you because you're a guy and Maki might thing you're annoying but they don't hate you" I said. He smiled and looked at the ground, "Thanks" I gave him a small pat on the head as he sat down with his water.

Kokichi's POV.

" Hey ya lying abortion! " Miu shouted, I mentally cried, please don't make sex jokes right now. The horny inventor playfully hit me on the back making me jump, "Why" I asked.

"Why not?" She asked ruffling my hair making me huff from annoyance, "You're a bitch" I said under my breath, "why thank you" she replied. She sat down next to me and Kaito. I laid my head on the table and groaned.

"Still have a headache?" Kaito asked, "Yeah". I felt hands on my waist from behind me.

"Hello dear, you ran off earlier did I say something? I'm sorry" Shuichi said. I really wanted to hit him right now but I couldn't. I didn't want to risk getting tortured with lemon juice again. I began thinking about Kirumi, how she helped me that night. It made me start to feel sad so I stopped myself and started thinking about what might happen when we find the mastermind. Would we really get out or would Monokuma, the mastermind, and the monokubs just keep us here.

All the thinking started making me tired, "I'm going to go to bed, cya" I said as I gave Shuichi and unnoticeable glare.