5

Kokichi's POV.

I heard the morning announcments go off and got up. I looked at my uniform and saw how wrinkled it look so I changed out of it into some grey sweats and a purple shirt, then I walked out. As soon as I opened the door, there was Shuichi, "I have to tell you something" he says. I shake my head, "I don't want to hear it asshole" I replied bluntly as I walked down the hall to the dinging hall. He grabbed my wrist and angrily twirled me around to face him, "First off, watch what you say. Second, you know the others talk about you right?" he asked. I looked at him confused, "Yeah?" I said. We all talk about each other. Shuichi smirked, "I mean Maki said that you should have been executed instead of Kaede or murdered instead of Rantaro." my eyes widened, they actually say that?

"Everyone days how bad of a person you are, how annoying you are, how attention seeking you are, no wonder you don't have friends." Shuichi said as he let go of my wrist, "Y-you're lying" I said. He shook his head and headed the opposite direction as me. Tears pricked my eyes as I walked to our cafeteria.

I opened the door and didn't say a thing, listening to see if Shuichi was right. Unfortunetaly I couldn't do that with Kaito blabbering on about stars to Maki. They looked nice together but I still was worried. I sat down next to Kiibo and didn't say a word nor did I get food.

"Ouma-kun, are you alrght?" Kiibo asked, I just nodded and stared at the table. I can't believe they say that. I even tried to come up with a plan to get us out of here, I guess it won't be needed.

"Kiibo, do you think I'm annoying or that I shouldv'e died instead of Kaede or Rantaro?" I asked him. He seemed shocked. Maybe it's because I used his name instead of one of my insults or because of my whole sentence but I didn't know, "Why would you ever think that?! Sure you can be a little annoying when you make robophobic remarks but I wouldn't go as far as saying you deserve to die!" he exclaimed. I nodded and smiled, this robot can't even lie. Then again, this is just one of them, the others don't feel the same way. I gave him a smile that I knew was fake and headed out of the dinging room, not wanting to deal with the others.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I tensed up. I realized the touch was gentle so I relaxed my shoulders a bit. I turned around to see Himiko with a big smile on her face, "Do you want to come to my magic show later this afternoon? Everyone is coming!" She exclaimed. For once she actually looked like the happiest person on earth, how could I say no to her. I nodded and smiled making hers wider.

"Great thank you!" She exclaimed before walking back to Tenko and Angie. I admired how those three got along. I mean Tenko wasn't to fond of the god Atua that Angie talks about all the time but I think he's probably real and happy for Angie.

I started walking toward my room when I was stopped once again by another person, that person being Kirumi, "Hey mom" I said, she huffed from annoyance, "I'm worried about you Kokichi, you're becoming tense anytime once of us touches you and you don't eat that much anymore. You've also become for quiet and less attention seeking, are you okay?" she asked. I nodded and hugged her, "I'm perfectly fine mom!" I exclaimed before bolting to my room so I didn't get stopped anymore. I looked at the clock on my wall and saw it I probably had about an hour and a half before Himiko's show took place.

I sat down on my bed and started fiddling with my fingers and swinging my legs back and fourth. I hadn't realized I'd spaced out by doing that until there was a knock on my door, "Yes?" I said hesitantly, "It's Tenko, Himiko's magic show is starting so get your butt out here and in the gym."

I opened my door and walked with her. She seemed slightly disgusted but I shrugged it off, it's probably because of her hate for men. Once we got in the gym I saw everyone there, Shuichi waved for me to stand next to him and I did as he wanted. Himiko's show started.

(Time skip)

"And finally the water tank!" Himiko announced. She got inside a water tank filled with water (I forgot how the thing went just bare with me okay-) and above it, were fish. She explained the whole thing and then a cloth was out over the tank, preventing us from seeing her. I looked at the girls, they had worried expressions on their faces as the clock went to zero. Himiko appeared from behind us, "Ta-da!" she exclaimed.

She stepped toward the tank and took the cloth off, revealing the bones of Ryoma.

"A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME A CLASS TRIAL WILL BEGIN" Monokuma announced.

Please correct me on spelling mistakes so this is actually readable-