𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

A/n: OKAY! So this is gonna be Billie pov. It's gonna be like the same chapter as the other one but just in her POV. Y'all should read it still tho because y'all gonna find out some shit :)
This will be a long ass chapter by the way
⚠️TW⚠️ mention of suicide
Billies POV

"So you just gonna stare at my car. Or actually get in mamas?"

I saw her. Looking at me all shocked and shit.
She looked like she was terrified to get in the car.

Am I that scary?

"Me get in your car? Are u sure" She said. Feeling scared

"Unless if you wanna walk. But it looks like it's gonna rain so just get in mamas" I said while got in.

It was quiet. Good quiet. After some time it was a bit too quiet. I looked across my shoulder to see her sleeping peacefully.

God why am I such a bitch to her?

Oh right because of Tyler.

He's my bf. But he's really really manipulative and doesn't let me talk to any of my friends. If I'm being honest. I'm scared of him. I have to obey him. That's why I had to get Mel out of my life. That's why I had to bully her. It hurts to bad to see myself doing this to her.

She doesn't deserve what I do but after some time it became like a routine. Punching, Kicking, Slapping her.

One day I will break up with Tyler. But for now. I have to obey him. Who knows if he find out that I helped Melanie today. I felt nice to help her. She was all shocked and shit to see me help her. I mean if I was in her place I would too.

I still remember where she lives. I will never forget. She was always my best friend. And one day I want us to be close again. I miss us. Not in that way.

I'm straight? Right!

~~~~~~

"Mamas were hear. Get out my car man" I was soft but remembered my rules and started talking in an annoying tone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" she got scared and quickly go out the car. My face softened up seeing how scared she is of me

She stood in front of her house. And was staring at her door for about 10 seconds.

I wonder what she was thinking about.

She quickly walked to her door and opened it and we past her living room and walked upstairs.

"Sorry my rooms a mess. I didn't know people will come over today" She said stroking her own arm up and down

"It's good" I quickly said

She tuned her LED lights on. I'm guessing cause it was getting dark outside. Turning them on. They were red but She quickly
changed it to white so we could see what we need to do for the project.

"I like your room" I said looking around

"Looks a bit like my room" i added smiling getting my room vibes makes everything 100% better.

"Yeah?" Shesaid more as a question then a statement

We started doing the project.