𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

A/n: I felt bad for the chapter being so short on the last chapter. So here's a longer one cause I'm so nice.

Melanie's POV

"I love her" she whispered to her self

"Who do you love?" I asked confused as fuck. So fucking random of her

She looked at me and just stared at her. I was so confused. She just blurted out of nowhere that she loves someone. Who the fuck does she love.

"I-I-it's no one" she quickly looked away

"C'mon Billie you can tell me anything. You know that right" I took her hand in mine and looked right in those ocean blue eyes. Damn I can never get enough from them.

"I'll tell you another day it's a long story" she looked at me.

"Can I take you somewhere" she started at me smiling.

"Yeah sure where are we going?" I asked not knowing what to wear.

"To my house."

Damn I haven't been in her house over 5 years. Do you think Maggie and Patrick and finneas will recognise me? I really do miss them. What happened if they hate me? What happened if they don't even remember me. They were my second family.

"Are you sure? I will be a burden" I was fucking scared I can't lie

"Mels. My family always ask when your gonna come back. I've told them that we didn't have any classes together so that's why we drifted apart. Trust me. They miss you so fucking much" I saw billies face. She really meant what she was saying right now. God I love this bitch.

"okay let's go" I smiled jumping off the Bed

"MUM IM GOING TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE" I quickly shouted to my mum

"OKAY BE SAFE" she shouted across the house

I don't think she knew that this is Billie. My mum as some loss-term memory shit.

We got in the car. I can't lie I was really fucking scared. They probably hate me. My legs were shaking up and down. I was getting dizzy but that went away after about 10 seconds. But that feeling would always come back.

The journey felt like a whole ass 10 hour drive while it was just 10 minutes. As much as I don't want to say it but I really am falling more and more for my bully. That feeling feels so fucking weird.

~~~~~~

We finally arrived there. I got out the car and I could see my childhood best friends house we would always be in 24/7 when we were younger. God this bitch hadn't changed. The house colour hasn't changed and probably the inside hasn't changed.

Suddenly I felt hand on mine

"C'mon let's go you fucking lizard" she shouted at me pulling by hand to the front door.

She rang the door.

I breathed in and out over and over again.

"You done breathing so fucking loud?" She looked at me and chucked

"Sorry Ik just wondering if they will hate me" I said to Billie looking down.