Chapter 8:

_______Hi guys! Thanks to those who saw my update a while ago and to those still commenting! I really didn't and still don't see a point in continuing this story but I understand how it is because I read a lot of stories on here as well. I read this last night and it really took me back. I added a lot of personal information about my own life so I will be editing that out and changing names as well along with removing any cringey lines my 16 year old self wrote. Now please understand this is a fantasy story, I will be making main characters legal and it will be hopefully more logical. No one should be sneaking around with teachers regardless hopefully you all already knew this though :) Thank you again for the support and here is Chapter 8 <3 ____________

       "Time to go home." Those were the last words he said to me before I stopped paying too much attention. I let him walk me to my car after the scene with Brooke and her dogs. After that I just left him there. I wanted to think. My car ride home was silent. No music just hearing the trees pass by.

When I arrived, mom was cleaned up and sober, she said she'd taken some medicine for her headache and taken the night off. "Girls night?" She suggested. I smiled and nodded then let her know I had some work to do and I'd be ready. Getting myself together and my work finished only took an hour. Throwing on a navy blue tank top and white pajama shorts for comfort and walking out with a blanket wrapped around my body. I plopped down beside my mother who had a white claw in one hand and the remote in the other. She handed me a drink as well and I just shrugged and took it. I think I earned it after practically being stabbed.

She started the movie about some mans daughter being kidnapped and halfway through she was asleep. I don't blame her of course. She must have come home this morning and decided to take care of herself and the house. She's on and off like that. I shut the TV off and headed to the fridge for another drink. It was only seven so I head to my room to look over the math material. After settling in and getting to it I took a few more sips. It took more then a couple drinks to get me buzzed but I haven't eaten much. I seen a pair of headlights outside my window but l assumed someone was turning around.
        Those headlights stayed their for a while. After about a minute, I went to the window and pulled the curtain back. The car backed out as it saw my figure and raced away. Creepy but maybe they had just been searching for directions.
        Instead of dragging my night on any longer I finish my drink and finally rest my head. But of course my body speaks to me and the need to touch myself was a strong urge. I pulled out the purple toy I kept hidden away out of my drawer and began pushing it into me. Immediatey flashing images of him came into my mind and I have to stifle back a few loud moans as I first start to thrust the toy into myself. I settle with my toy and turn on the vibration against my clit. I can see him, in my doorway, shirtless with a tones body and his dirty blond hair. He saunters over to me, crawling on top of my body. He's kissing me, my shouders and my neck. It's driving me crazy until I feel my body puly and shake lightly which is probably nothing compared to what he could do to my body.

     I settle into bed again, placing my toy back to where it hides and rest my eyes, almost appalled at my thought but the heart wants what it wants right? Tomorrow is supposed to be a good day for me, my birthday with little to no problems. Plans with my friends and drinks with a movie night! What ever it is we do, it can keep my mind off of all the bad thoughts that I'm imagining with him. Who says that we can even do anything. Graduation is another year away, I will only be barely legal so should it be plausible for us to become anything?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely I apoligize for not updating in actual years, probably not since I was a junior myself and I'm in college now :) Life keeps me behind on writing so I hope this will suffice until a soon to come chapter <3 Thank you all for the support! Again I will eventually go through the book and change a few things because I want the ages to at least be legal in reality! Thank you again for being so patient with me, you are all amazing!!