Prologue

Cloud guy POV    

"Once upon a time there were three trolls. One was named Poppy,"

Hey how's it going?"

"The other was named Branch,"

"What's up?"  

"And the other one was named Y/N."

"Hiya there!"

"Together they saved the world. Poppy became queen, Branch found his true colors, Y/N found more happiness. And the three of them became best friend."

"Boom and that was that, pretty cute right, not to me. I'm a type of cloud that goes for...this sort of thing"

Woof! Woof!

"Anyhoo! What Poppy and Branch didn't know, was that there world was a lot bigger than they knew, well except for Y/N and her dad, like a lot, lot, LOT bigger.

_________________

Deep under the deep sea, A group of trolls were on there way to a huge party in the middle of the sea.

🎵"One more time!"🎵 A certain techno troll sang.

🎵"One more time, one more time."🎵

"What's up my Techno TROLLSS!?" He yelled.

🎵"One more time, one more time, were gonna celebrate, oh yeah, all right, it's time for dancing."🎵

"Tonight is about family, love, and music." King Trollex said.

"C'mon! Let me see you jump! One, two, three, four!" He said as the techno trolls jump like rigid waves.

And get ready for the drop, you ready little buddy?" King Trollex asked the Techno Beat Drop.

"Let's do this King Trollex!!" It replied.

"Wait for it" King Trollex said. "C'mon" The Techno Beat drop said. "Wait for it!" Trollex continued. "Yes." Techno beat drop said. "Wait for it! Wait for it! Wait for it!" Trollex exclaimed.

"Just do it already!" An impatient troll named Bliss Marina yelled.

"One more time!" King Trollex said as he pushed Techno Beat Drop.

🎵"Music got me feelin' so free, were gonna celebrate, celebrate and dance so free, gonna party all night"🎵 The music continued.

🎵"One more time were gonna celebrate,"🎵King Trollex sang until he saw a figure moving toward them.

🎵"Oh yeah all right it's time for dancing, oh yeah all right it's time for daa-"🎵King Trollex stopped music that caused the techno trolls to groan.

"Don't worry everybody we'll get back to our partying in a minute, let me just take care of this real quick" Trollex said and went to face the strange object moving toward them looking tough.

As the strange thing was moving toward, he could see what it was, it looked like an angler bus. When the angler bus opened it's mouth/zipper, it revealed who was controlling this thing.

"Hey man, there he is! King Trollex of the techno trolls, right?" The troll asked.

"That's right, who's asking?" Trollex asked.

Queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls" Queen Barb replied, as for King Trollex he really doesn't know her so he shrugged.

"And I'm here to take your string bro" She said as she did a solo on her guitar.

"No way!" King Trollex said.

"Ooh... Don't do it man" Techno Beat Drop said while hiding behind Trollex.

"We loose our string, We loose our music" Trollex said sternly.

Queen Barb looked amused by his remark and looked around her. "You mean your bleeps and blurps, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, boo. Yeah that's not music." She said that made Trollex shock. "You wanna hear some real music" Queen barb smiled smugly. "ROCKERS!!" She exclaimed.

A few more angler buses appeared out of nowhere with rockers inside them.

King Trollex hid techno beat drop behind him as a sign that he'll protect them.

Then all of a sudden the rock trolls began to play on there guitar.

🎵"Ahh!"🎵They began. Which caused a rock wave to crash onto the techno trolls.

🎵"Oh, here I am!"🎵Queen Barb sang. 🎵"Rock you like a hurricane!!"🎵She sang as the rock wave destroyed the DJ coral stand. Barb looked quite impress at the damage she cause, but for Trollex, he looked terrified.

"Ok, Ok, Enough! Stop!" He exclaimed. "Your harshing the vibe we work very hard to get to"

"Oh, but by the end of my world tour we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're gonna be one nation of trolls, under rock" Barb said as she sends one final rock wave that sent Trollex away.

"WHO'S READY TO ROCK?!"

___________________

Welcome to the first chapter of my first book I hope you'll enjoy it!

- Aurora