Chapter 11- Perfect for me

________________________

As Barb and the rock trolls flew towards vibe city, Poppy and Branch watched hopelessly at the angler bus headed for their friends airship.

"No!" Poppy shouted. "We have to get back down there. There's still hope, we can still fix this." She said trying to float the bubble towards the airship.

"Poppy, Enough!" Branch exclaimed. "I've listen to you and I've done it your way, and now it's your turn to listen. It's time to get back home."

"I'm not like you, I can't just give up." Poppy shouted back. "Give up? I want to protect our friends and family!" Branch said.

"I can't go home until I've proven myself as a good queen." Poppy admitted.

"So that's what this is really all about?" Branch asked. "What are you so upset?" Poppy yelled.

"Because your dad was right, and Biggie was right, and Queen Essence was right. And I've been backing you up, even if you ignore them," Branch bursted and looked away from Poppy. "And you never listen to me,". "Branch what are you talking about?" Poppy asked.

"You want to be a good queen? Good queen actually listen. And you know I heard back there? Difference do matter. Li- Like you and me. We're too different to get along. Just like all the other trolls." Branch said.

Their bubble landed and popped on the ground and as they landed Branch walked pass Poppy and started his way back to Pop Village.

"We are really different." Poppy said.

"So different." Branch said and turned around, started to walk slowly.

"Completely out of harmony."

"Completely!"

"I don't even know why we're friends!"

"Neither do I."

Branch turned his heel and started walking again only to end up in a abrupt stop, he had one thing to say before he'll leave.

"So... why do I, care about you more than anybody else in the world?" Branch said and looked at Poppy who has a stunned expression. "Weird, right?"

Branch continued walking, this time, he wasn't stopping. When Poppy was out of the view Branch started to hummed, then sang.

🎶I know your favorite song🎶

🎶I hear it everyday🎶

🎶Whoever made your smile🎶

🎶Made it to get in my way🎶 

Branch knelt near the river.

🎶And every time you laugh🎶 

He saw a reflection of Poppy.

🎶You make that little sound🎶

🎶It's just the hardest thing🎶

🎶To love you but not know how🎶

🎶I hate that you're perfect, perfect for me🎶 He placed a hand on the Poppy in the river who did the same. Poppy pulled Branch in the river as they started to dance.

🎶What good are words when they always just get in our way🎶

🎶And it hurts the most just to know that you don't feel the same, the same🎶

Both of them hugged, then they faded into there separated ways.

🎶I hate that you're perfect,🎶 Both of their hug time watch chimed but still continued to walk. 🎶you're perfect for me🎶