Chapter 17- Just sing!

_____________________

Once Poppy smashed the guitar,-like the time in Bergen town- everyone lost their colors. A relief to Branch, and the leader for being back to normal, though, the rest is bad news.

"Branch!" You and Poppy screamed. You went to the stage and ran towards Poppy and Branch, you passed Barb who looked disbelief at the strings. 

"No." She ran towards her broken guitar and snapped strings. "My strings." She held the strings only for them to fade away. You, Branch, and Poppy looked at Barb and angrily said, "What have you done? You've destroyed music!" The three of you gasped silently. 

"Give it up, everybody." She announced to the audience. "Thanks to the Queen of Pop, we've all lost our music." "History repeats itself. Pop has ruined everything.

Everyone was shocked and sad to hear about this. They all lowered their head hopelessly. Prince D watched his parents as he also gave up. Cooper looked at his brother and also lowered his head, but suddenly he felt his heart thumping. He opened his eyes and realized that his heat was glowing pink and was thumping rhythmically.

He picked up the microphone from earlier, and placed it in his chest. The heartbeat was thumping rhythmically over the speakers, and caught everyone's attention. Prince D walked closer to his brother and started beatboxing to the rhythm.

"Those are my sons. Making music." Queen Essence said. Delta's heart started to glow as well she bobbed her head along the music and started clapping and tapping to the rhythm. She faced her country trolls who's heart also started to glow and joined her. Soon the entire arena was glowing due to the trolls hearts. The trolls stopped and only their heartbeats could be heard. 

"Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us. Because that's where music really comes from." Queen Essence said. 

"It started with the strings, but now it comes from us." King Quincy added. The techno trolls started vocalizing melodically. 

"Yeah it comes from our experiences." Trollex said.

"Our lives." Delta added.

"Our culture." Queen Essence said.

The melodic vocalizing continued. "Beautiful." Trollzart said happily. 

"Listen to that. Barb can't take that away." Poppy said. She looked around the stadium with a smile. the vocals stop and she looked at Queen Essence, which she returns a nod, she looked at you and you gave her a proud smile. 

🎶"Let me hear you sing"🎶

The sun started rising and shone down everyone.

🎶"Sing it together"🎶

🎶"Louder than ever"🎶

🎶"Forget everything"🎶

You and Branch stood beside Poppy and started harmonizing with her.

🎶"Just sing. Like it's what we've been missing "🎶

🎶"And they're gonna listen, listen"🎶

🎶"Forget everything"🎶

🎶"Just sing"🎶

Then You, Poppy, and Branch magically got your colors back.

"Dad?" Barb looked at his Dad questionably. "It's all right, Barbara." He said playing a soft melody in his keyboard. "Just let everyone be what they want to be. Including you."