★3★

ok it's alright y/n they won't judge you, you'll be fine. I made sure to take deep breath's.

"Are you ready y/n!" Tommy said. "Yeah"

3
2
1

"WHATS UP CHAT" he yelled. "IM HERE WITH DREAMS SISTER! Y/N!" "hi" I said into my mic.

"We are playin bedwars today and it's gonna be so much fun"

I had Tommy's stream pulled up to the side of me and was reading his chat from time to time.

Username1: omg simpinnit!

Username2: Woah y/n x Tommy?!?!

Username3: @username2 we shouldn't be shipping :/

Username4: AAAA THEY ARE SO CUTE :>

I ignored his chat for a bit because it seemed like they were on some crack or some shit.

"Y/N THE BED!" "OH WHAT SORRY-"

Bed was destroyed

"Y/NNNNN!!!! I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT THE BED" Tommy yelled. "IM SORRY!"

We played for a bit longer before Tommy ended his stream and left the discord without saying anything. Then my phone was buzzing-

FaceTime call from:
Bitch boy ⚰️

🔴       💬        🟢
_____

"hola" I said. "Alohaaa" he replied back as I say and laughed. "Wait I'm going to had someone to the call" Tommy said. "Oh. K"

"Hello?" The voice said. "HEY TUBBO! This is y/n"
"Oh it's Tubbo hey!" "Hey y/n!" I added Tubbos number to my phone, naming his contact:                  

bee boy 🐝

"You all wanna play some Minecraft?" Tubbo said. "Yes" Tommy said and I said the same thing.

We went a couple of minutes playing bedwars and then I said I had to go eat lunch. "See you guys, I'll be back" I said. "Ok byeeee" tubbo said, "see yaaa" Tommy also said.

Over the past few days me, Tommy and tubbo have started to get super close, I'm surprised.

I set my phone down and headed out my room to go see what clay was up too, and also to eat lunch.

"Hey clay" I said, "sup y/n" he responded back putting the phone back up to his ear. He was on a phone call with someone, didn't know who but I didn't want to butt into their convo. I reach for the bread, and pulled out some peanut butter and jam. "Alright talk to ya later, uh huh ok bye" clays said pressing the red button on his phone. I grabbed a glass of water and before drinking it I said "Hey who was that?" Taking a big gulp of water "Oh it was George, we were talking about meeting up with everyone and maybe spend like 2 and a half months down in England". Water came shooting out my nose, it burned. "Oh my god y/n! Haha" clay laughed, "WHAT! WE ARE MEETING UP WITH EVERYONE!" I yelled. I couldn't stop. My heart was beating so fucking fast and my head couldn't stop thinking about how much fun it will be. This was the best news I have ever heard, but my mind kept moving to one person.

Tommy

I started blushing, I ran to my room hoping clay didn't see me blushing and picked up my phone to give Tommy a quick FaceTime.

"y/n?.. hello?" He said in a tired voice. "TOMMY IM COMING TO ENGLAND FOR LIKE 2 AND A HALF MONTHS!". Tommy arose from his bed, not believing what I just said. "wait wait wait wait y/n what!" He yelled. "YES YES ITS TRUE IM GOING TO MEET EVERYONE, AND WERE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN! A-" my voice got quiet" "a-and I get to meet you"

"Well now I just can't wait" he said with a smile beamed on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Pog! If you have made it this far and are liking it tysm means a lot! <3333

- a/n