★8★

I woke up, but I wasn't in my room. Also I felt someone's arm wrapped around me and something on my head. I look and it's Tommy.

I must have fell asleep accidentally. I didn't mean it but for some reason I really want it. I moved a bit which woke up Tommy. "o-oh sorry tommy I must have fa-" Tommy interrupted me "its okay y/n, good mornin"

There only was one more day left before everyone met up at the air bnb. Me and Tommy were still laying in bed, with my head on his shoulder. I was kinda blushing, he didn't move me or move from the position we were in. Maybe he does have feelings for me too.

"Sorry i t-Tommy I gotta get ready" I told him lifting my head off his shoulder and getting up. "Nooooooo" he wined. "You were comfortable" I froze, he just told me I was comfortable, well great now I'm blushing and have butterflies. I hope into the shower and pulled out my outfit for the day.

This is what you chose 🔻

REMEMBER YOU CAN PICK WHATEVER OUTFIT YOU WANT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE <3

~

I walk back to Tommy's room where he got dressed and was sitting up against his bed frame watching his phone. I was standing in the door frame before I went and sat on the end of his bed. "I-I'm sorry about last night tom-" he interrupted me with a hug. "It's fine y/n it really is, I quite enjoyed it". 

Woahhhhh, wait. I mean all these times I told myself that I didn't like him, now I'm pretty sure. I mean explain all the blushing and butterflies. Yeah I think I've fallen deep for him.

Tommy pov:

Uh oh. Wait what did I say. Did I just say I enjoyed it!? I mean I did but she doesn't like me, and I know she doesn't, all the things she does are just friendly gestures. Right? I really like her, but I don't know when to tell her and even if I should tell her.

Telling her could ruin everything or make life 10x better.

I also told her that she was comfortable earlier this morning. Ugh I'm going to ruin everything, our friendship if I keep doing this.

Y/n pov:

We were both staring at each other till I broke the silence. "Hey! Do you wanna make pancakes with meeeee???" I said with a smile on my face. Tommy just put on the biggest smile on his face and hopped up, towering over me. "Yes n/n, lets go"

We both run down the stairs to a note on the counter, it was from Tommy's mom.

Tommy and y/n I won't be back till a little late today! So feel free to use the money I left and go get lunch and dinner, have fun!

-Tommy's mom

I looked at Tommy and put the biggest smile on my face, "now lets make some pancakes!"

We started pulling out the mix and poured it into a bowl, and Tommy decided to flick a bit of the powder onto me. "TOMMY! YOU BITCH" I said angry and laughing at the same time, then I flicked a bit of powder on him, "UH Y/N OMG" he screamed. We both started laughing enough that we both fell on the floor.