★6★

I woke up, to the sun beaming in on my face. I sat up to see Tommy still sleeping. He looks so cute. Ayo y/n?! We doing this again. He doesn't like you, and you don't even know if you like him. Get it together.

I pulled the sheets off of me to go take a shower and put on different clothes.

The outfit I picked out was this 🔻

AGAIN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT <333 now carry on 😁

~

I made my way downstairs. It smelt really good so I supposed his mom was cooking breakfast. "Good morning y/n, how did you sleep?" "Mornin' and I sleep pretty good thanks". I grabbed a plate and served me some pancakes that she made, and I made sure to put a little fruit on mine. "You know y/n we have a guest bedroom that room can stay in for this week". "Oh really? That would be lovely", "alright I'll just grab your suitcase out of Tommy's room and put it in there" "thanks! And thank you for the pancakes they are amazing!" "No problem y/n!"

I sat there continuously scrolling through TikTok while eating my delicious pancakes, when I saw someone coming down the stairs. It was Tommy.

"mornin' Tom" "o-oh mornin' y-y/n" he said rubbing his eye. He still looked tired. "Your mom made us pancakes so here's a plate" I said handing him a empty plate as he started to dish up his food.

"Hey you know we should do something today" I told him, "like what?" He replied, "ooh! How about a walk? It's hot outside it will feel amazing." "A walk it is y/n"

I heard Tommy yell up to his mom that we were heading out for a walk, then proceeded to walk out the door. I walked out as Tommy shut it behind me, the breeze brushed past my face, it just looked so perfect and cozy outside.

We walked down the steps and started walking down the sidewalk. We talked for a bit and decided to stop at the park to sit down. As we were on our way to the park I must have swung my hand to close because our hands ended up brushing each other. I got so nervous and started blushing a bit, "o-oh I'm s-sorry Tom" I looked up to see his face bright red.

Maybe this kid does actually like me, or maybe he's just nervous that's probably what he is.

We sat down at a bench and were chatting for a bit. "Hey y/n maybe we can go back to my house and stream? Eh?" Tommy suggested. "Yea!" We stood up and decided to stop and get some lunch real quick before we do.

We stopped at this cafe, it was so neat and cozy. "I'll get I think a turkey and cheese sandwich, and some water" I said laughing, as I was about to walk up and order Tommy put his arm in front of me. "It's fine don't worry about, I got it" he said as I stepped back a bit. "Ello, can we get 2 turkey and cheese sandwiches? Both with water" he paid and was handed his food, man he's ordering for me now how sweet. We sat down at a table and dig into our sandwiches, I told him "hey maybe we could do a ylyl?" "THATS A GREAT IDEA!"

We finished up our food and start to walk back home to stream.