★12★

We hopped in the car.

Me, Tubbo and Tommy were in the back. Niki, Wilbur and nick had middle. George was in the passenger seat next to clay. It was packed.

I was sitting in the middle of tubbo and Tommy, I handing Tommy one airpod and turned on some music.

devil town —— by cavetown

We sat there listening to music when I laid my head on Tommy's shoulder. He put his head softly on mine, then I feel asleep.

I was woken up to some fighting in the car, when my eyes lightly opened everyone was looking at me. "Oh come on! How do you not call that cuddling!" Nick yelled. "Huh?... wait what?" I said. My voice was slow and sounded tired so I slowly raised myself up. Realizing that my shoulder had fallen on Tommy shoulder. That's what everyone was talking about.

"Something must be cooking between these to" clay said wheezing. "Clay fuck off!" I yelled which woke Tommy up.

We arrived at the amusement park, and split off. I went with Tommy. We were riding all sorts of stuff. I pointed to the roller coaster. It was huge and had a huge drop and the beginning. Tommy was shaking his head. "Oh come on don't be a pussy!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the line. We were seated into our cart, the cart had 3 rows of 4 seats. We got the front which was the best. We heard the speaker talk over us.

Welcome to the cannibal..-

(CANNIBAL IS A ROLLER COASTER IN MY STATE SO SORRY BUT IM USING IT IN THIS STORY! THIS IS A PHOTO OF IT TO GET A REPRESENTATION! 🔻

ANYWAYS THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ^

We were seating when the ride started moving. Now in order to get to the top the cart had to go up this elevator.

As we were going up the elevator Tommy was so scared. When the gate opened and we slowly made our way out on the top, Tommy was screaming "NO NO NO I CANT DO THIS!" The cart slowly pushed forward making us go down the drop "ITS TO LATE NOW!" I said laughing. Tommy reached for my hand and I grabbed it as we screamed at the top of our lungs.

The ride came back into the station, Tommy was still folding my hand. I looked at him as his face was flushed from fear.

"Lets go" I said pulling him up and walking out of the station. "That was so scary" he said, "I kinda wanna go on it again..." I started laughing at the fact he wanted to go on it again. "We should see if the whole group wants to ride it together".

We played a couple of games which i sucked ass at. Tommy somehow won once, winning a little stuffed penguin. Then we stopped to get some food.

I check my phone to see that it was around 3:00, so I grabbed Tommy's hand and led him to where the group said they will meet up.

"Alright we ready to go?" Wilbur said. "Wait I think we should all ride cannibal together!" I screamed. Everyone one agreed so we made our way over to the ride. Our group to up the first 2 rows on the cart, sapnap started yelling "FUCK YEAH LETS GO!" As we headed up the elevator. Tubbo was about to cry, and dream and George, well.... they were holding hands as we dropped.

After the ride ended we all got up and headed to the car. "That ride was so fun!" George said. "How was your little holding hands with dream though?" Tommy said smirking. "Oh shove off Tommy" George replied back.

We arrived back at the airBNB, and I was tired as fuck. Clay suggested he'll cook dinner and Wilbur will help. Me and Tommy headed to his room to just chill for a bit. "Do you wanna watch a movie? I said dragging out the last word. "Mmmmm sure" he replied. "Oo! Lets watch tangled!" I said "noooooooo I don't wanna watch that!" "THEN WHAT TOMATHY!" "Nacho libre???" "WAIT OMG YES-"

We turned on the movie and just laid back against his bed. Tommy let me lay my head on his lap, then I felt something start tugging my hair. "How do you braid y/n?" I laughed and sat up to face him. "Here I'll try and do it on your long ass hair" Tommy let out a few 'ouches' but then I was finished. He had a little braid in his hair. "lets goooooo this is pogchamp!" I giggled a bit before he placed a small kiss on my lips. I look into his eyes as his eyes shifted to the door in shock. I looked at him confused before turning around to see tubbo. Tubbos mouth was wide open and his eyes were too. "Uhhhhh hey Tubbo..." "WHATINTHEWORLDYOUDIDNTBOTHERTOTELLMEYOUGUYSAREDATING" tubbo screamed. "shh tubbo keep it down, your the first one to know" "WHATWHENAREYOUGONNATELLEBERYONE ELSE?" he continued "AREYOUOFFICIALYET" "no tubbo we aren't official yet" I giggled.

We're just kids, a teen romance