★16★

~time skip~

It was the day.

The last day I had to make the most of it before I left for Florida early in the morning tomorrow.

I was laying in bed staring up at the ceiling.

I didn't want to leave.

This past 2 months has been the happiest I have ever been.

Why would I want to leave it now.

I flipped the covers off myself and headed to the kitchen where everyone was mostly up. I grab myself some cereal as we planned what to do for the last day here.

We had the make sure we squeeze in some time for the beach, obviously I've been giving dream live advice and he planned on asking out George today. Even thought we were leaving today they talk almost everyday.

I got up to shower and also get dressed for the day. Leaving everyone still eating.

This is the outfit you picked

The outfit is popping off BUT ANWAYS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT <3

~

I headed back down stairs. "So what's the plans big man?" I asked Clay. "Well we are all planning on maybe going to the shops and then heading to the beach after" I gave him a smile "ok sounds good!"

I knocked on Tommy's door to see him scrolling through his phone. "Hey what's up tom" "nothing, do you know what the plans are today?" "Uh yeah we are going to the shops and then to the beach"

He gave me a nod "alrighty". "I'm sad" I said as I laid down with him. "Why?" "I have to leave tomorrow morning! And I don't want too..."

"I don't want you to leave either but you know, hey, its probably best. You haven't been home in 2 months. AND! We still have discord and FaceTime calls." He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "yeah yeah your right" I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and began to start getting ready to leave for the shops.

Tommy was acting strange, I didn't mean to assume anything but he was on his phone a lot and smiling down at it time to time. It would be rude to assume he was talking to another girl but I trusted Tommy, and knew that would never be the case.

We all got into the car and heading to the shops. It took awhile, I offered Tommy one of my AirPods, and we listened to music for a bit.

He kept complaining to skip the songs he didn't like and to add the ones he did like to a playlist:

~Our playlist <333~

We had arrived at the shops and we walked around going in and out of stores. I ended up walking into a bath and body works and did not leave until like a half an hour later.

Tommy and I walked hand in hand, it was just so perfect. Everything was. I wanted to make this day last more than it ever will.

Before we knew, we were eating lunch. After that we would drive down to the beach not to far away.

I was already tired for walking but I didn't mind going to the beach. After all I was excited to see clay ask George out.

We all finish up eating and heading down to the beach, I took off my t-shirt to reveal my one piece under it, and slid off my shorts as well.

"LAST ONE TO TOUCH THE WATER IS A ROTTEN EGG!" nick screamed as we all started running as fast as we could to the water. When i splashed into the water next thing I knew was being pushed in by Tommy. I popped out of the water "Tommy!" I yelled while splashed him.

We chilled in the water for a bit, while doing that I look over to see clay and george still on the sand. I gave clay a thumbs up and he smiled while motioning to George to go on a walk. They didn't go to far, I could still see them from the water. "Guys look!" I pointed to where they were standing. I see George nod is head in agreement and next thing you know they were kissing. I thought it was weird but I was also super happy for him.

We all heading to the car half asleep, it had been a long day. I have to leave early in the morning tomorrow, so i planned on going to bed early.

I pretty sure I passed out in the car because next thing I know I was laying in me and Niki's room.

I didn't want to fall asleep.

Yet I did.

Knowing I would leave so early for tomorrow.

To go home.

Leaving all these memories behind.

But I still had discord and a phone.

It just wouldn't be the same of what I have experienced over this past couple months.

I don't wanna leave.