(13) Gaze 🔆🔆

(Play the video and turn on the loop, please)

Namjoon P.O.V

I really hope Hoseok says something that'll convince Yoongi. I know him. If he's really thinking about taking Areum from here, he may be serious. At this point he won't even listen to Jungkook who has been there for her since childhood. It's true that I told them to let Areum major in psychology because I know she'll do great in it which she's doing.

But right now hyung won't listen to any of us. So I really hope Hoseok says something that'll force him to think twice about his decision.

" I was right when I said that you guys are taking us for granted. Like Hoseok, now you will tell me who she needs right now? Hoseok I know you've more sense than these dickheads. So please don't ruin your image in front of them" Yoongi really can't believe that out of everyone Hoseok will say this to him. Hoseok knows how much he wants to keep Areum to himself and that time Hoseok was on his side because as a well renowned doctor he knows it'll be better for her to stay at home not in a place where she'll meet lots of people like her who'll try to dominate her. But me and Jungkook convinced them both and now we're here...

Hoseok sighs and walk past Yoongi and reaches to the door knob twisting it, " I'll clear all of your confusion but this is a confidential issue so we should keep it private"

He comes in front of my table looking at me and takes the file he kept before," Before I start please take a seat. We've a lot to discuss"

We obey him, because when he talks like this, we all get an idea that he'll spit something really important. Yoongi obviously looks at me like he's gonna eat me right then and there. I bow to him to show him I mean no harm.

" Hoseok. Spill. And don't you dare to beat around the bush" Yoongi said calmly.

" Sure. But before starting Namjoon, bring the file you've of Areum.. '' He orders me. I open my personal drawer and pull out the purple file where a beautiful name is written. "Areum". I turn back and give it to him and he starts talking.

" Ok so tell me one thing. Didn't you find any change in Areum? Like anything?"

" Well apart from she's taking everything normally
I didn't find any difference" I state

" I didn't see her for years so please don't expect I'll observe her like you" Yoongi says

" Which is why she needs us right now, hyung. Anyway you're right Namjoon. She's taking everything normally.
And that's alarming!!" Hoseok says normally

He continues, " As per our history, she wouldn't behave like this. Either she would ruin everything to calm her down, or she'll isolate herself from everything"

" It's really heartbreaking to say that the footage we've all seen is so relatable to us, to her.
She could easily protect herself from him but she didn't. It's not new to her, but didn't it cross anyone of your mind that why she gave up? Why did she surrender when she was the one who protected herself when we weren't there that day? "

We both join our brows and thinking that he's making sensen. Areum will protect herself from this type of behavior. Well at least will try to fight back. But she didn't.

Why?

" I assume you're questioning yourself how much dumb of you're. Well stop it for now because you'll find so many scopes for thinking about that. But let me tell you why she didn't."

We glare at him which he totally ignores, " Because she was not in her senses. Which is not normal hyung. She felt everything that happened to her. each scratches each stabs everything. Then how come she was not in sane that time? "