(33) (1) Maya❗❗...

(Play the video and turn on the loop, please)

This whole chapter will be on Maya's P.O.V

Have you ever fallen in love in the most unexpected way?? Well we did. Which leads us here.

It was in mid school when he transferred to Busan. A random boy who's shy as hell. We used to tease him for being this much introvert, and embarrassed all of the time.

Who became my life at some point. KIM TAEHYUNG.

 KIM TAEHYUNG

A shy boy who I fell in love with. His hair would be pressed all the time. He knew nothing about fashion, or how to talk to girls. You might say he's a little bit tense to be in a new environment, but no. He was like this in normal time too. Once I saw he was being bullied by some random boys, and he didn't even fight back. Poor fella!!

One day the teacher gave us work as a pair, so I was about to choose my friend, but then the plot twist came. She said the first rolled student will team with the last rolled student. And this is how the teams will be made. Mine was 15 and his was 61. so we've to be a pair. I am still thankful to that miss, who took the 1st step.

I groaned in frustration because he literally didn't talk or interact, so how would I complete my task? I got up from my seat, and sat beside him. I looked at him, with all anger, but he never dared to look back. I sat a little bit far from him, thinking he's a weirdo. He might not smell good, but to my surprise. not only did he smell good, but his whole self was really admirable. Like he could be a popular guy just by walking over some random girl. So why did he hide himself like that I wondered.

" Listen you bitch!! Help me finish this as soon as possible, or I'm literally gonna put glue in your pants. You got it?" He didn't even look at me, and nodded quickly.

" Good! Now back to business. Do you know how to solve this question?" He looked at the textbook." It's a lil bit tricky but let's try." For the 1st time he looked at me and smiled.