(26) Stab🔱🔱

(Play the video and turn on the loop, please)

Taehyung P.O.V

" Well. Help yourself from now on. It's good to spend a great time with you Taehyung. I hope I'll see you again once you're fully recovered that also by yourself. Please close the door when you leave the room ".

I close] the door behind me, standing there for sometime hoping that she'll call me back. But nothing. There's only silence with me.

I don't know why I can't take it normally. It's not new to me. Everybody leaves me at some point. Why will the Areum be different right??

I sigh a little and start walking. I really can't focus on my track. Something is bothering me. Something is telling me to turn back. To try until she is convinced. But I can't turn back, nor move forward. It's like I get stuck in a quicksand which I can't get over.

" What the fuck you think you were doing?" I hear a voice. I look up.

Jungkook spitting anger at me with his weird yet funny face, "What? Answer me? Why did you left all of a sudden ha? and why you're in front of Areum's room?"

" Jungkook."

He looks at me confusedly.

" I-I'm sorry for not treating you well. You always tried to help me, to get along with me but I was the one who always misjudged you. I misjudged Areum too. Don't worry I'm leaving. Areum told me to leave. She tried her best to help me but I disappointed her." I smile

" What are you talking about fella? What happened to you?"

I sigh." Nothing Jungkook. Take care of your precious things. And sorry again." With that I leave the house.

I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'll do but one thing is sure. I'll never show my face to Areum. It's proven nobody, nothing can cure me, or help me. Areum is right. I need to help myself and I'm the one who will help me. I don't need anyone, nor anyone needs me. Either way life goes on.

--------------------------------------------

Areum's P.O.V

The door crack open, snitching me away from the thoughts of what I just have done.

I totally forgot that Taehyung was with Jungkook. I straighten my posture and look at him. I know why he's here. It's not been that much time Taehyung left, so they've met on the way.

" Hey Kookie."

" You seriously let him go?" He asks.

" Seems like I did," I look down. I can't believe what I did, what I'll tell Jungkook.