(43) Best Friend 🃏🃏

( Want to feel the vibe of this chapter?? Play this video and turn on the loop..)

Warning:  There will be mature contents ahead.. It means there will be blood, brutal behavior and so on... Also keep your cool while reading the chapter.. Thank you..

Jungkook's P.O.V

We wake up from our little nap after doing... ahem anyway I feel so tired that I cuddle Suzy, and sleep for a while..

" Baby.."

" Mhmm.. " I say in my sleep..

" Wake up.. "

" mmm why.. "

" I need to go.. " She says, when I open my eyes..

" Where?? "

" Washroom??"

" Why?? "

" I'm... I need to go, leave me.. " She tries to get away from me but I hold her back even more tightly..

" Either you'll tell me or I'm not leaving you.. "

" I need to use the toilet now, will you move?? Gosh!!!"

" On one condition.." I move my face close to her and whisper..

" Kiss me.. "

" Jungko-" I don't even let her finish her words... I kiss her lips without her permission, and her words fade out in my mouth.. We kiss, don't know for how long, when she punches my chest lightly, saying she can't breathe.. I kiss her for the last time and move away from her..

She gets up.. " JEON JUNGKOOK I'LL SUE YOU!!!!" She raises her voice, and I laugh..

She presses her lips together, and punches on my thigh for 2 to 3 times, until her hands start to hurt..

" Fuck You!!"

" Oh I'm waiting baby, come.." I teased her and winked.. She just groaned, took her dresses from the ground and went to the washroom, and I laughed..

I get up from bed and put on my pants.. I roam the room while wearing my shirt, when I see her table is messed up..

" Aish this girl.." I go to her table and start organizing the papers..

Suddenly something catches my eye.. I take those papers, and one of them is from the asylum..

A discharge paper?

I take all the papers, and start reading all of them, and I gasp..

Please don't let it be true..

" Baby you should freshen up too.. I'm going to make dinner fo-" Suzy comes, but suddenly stops talking after seeing I'm reading something..

" Jungkook.." She calls me..

" Why is the discharge paper of a patient is doing here.. in your table? " I say without looking at her..

" I had some work due, so I brought them with me.. "

" The paper itself is saying the patient has already been discharged.. " I look at her and show her the paper..

" Jungkook I-"

" Park Jimin.. Age 24.. State: Psychological.. Condition: Normal??" I look at her, and then again started reading the paper.. " Last check up condition: Can control himself from doing any harm!!.. Final statement: Completed all the courses and doses..." I was walking slowly towards her..