Chapter 10!

Then the door opened, making America leave his day dreams. A heavy figure seeped through the door way, making America eyes burn and his arms tighten around the small figure in his arms.
"Hello? Who is it" The blue eyed male questioned, sitting up carefully as to not wake up the child in his arms, as he looked closer he saw a semi tall male, his hair short but not shorter thing Arthur's, his hair blonde, and the light shone the way his uniform glowed in blue.

"Bonjour! Now now you may be wondering how I came, well well I did get a phone call from Russia and then I hopped on a plan as you know I couldn't not see the Englishman as a tiny Englishman" the french man boosted, walked into the old house, and closing the door gently, and strutting over to America. He sat down next to him.

"So so, tell me how this started"

"Well you see France, it's a long story but if you are ready then, sit tight" America stuttered

————————————————————————
"Oh wow, that was extraordinary!" France laughed, patting England on the head, "Oh man you have no idea! I mean when he became a child I got so scared, I thought that he was gonna plan his death for me"

The tiny Englishman stirred in his sleep, gently twisting his small body around. His green eyes opened at the french mans laugh, but not only did he hear, but he was sure that he wasent with America, he gently looked up at stared at the french man in horror.

"Oh Artie your awake, well I have to go see Russia, I have no idea where he is and I feel bad, but don't worry bud, France is here" The blue eyed male stood up and walked out of the door, only looking but to wave at Arthur and Francis. Arthur gently layed on his chest, stunned at the fact that France could potentially tell everyone is a child.

"Do you want anything to eat little one?" Francis asked the small child in his arms, he was extremely happy that he was a child, not in a creepy way, but it remained him when they were both young and England, him would play and he would take care of him all day.

Arthur nodded his head, as he gripped Frances jacket tightly, "don't tell anyone of this frog"
"Oh dont worry, I would never"

France gently placed Britain on the counter and searched for cups for him, his eyes scanned over obvious things to get give him, like glass, he was sure that while the small empire was stuck as a child, that he cannot carry a glass, so he stuck with a small plastic cup and filled it with orange juice. "Be careful" France said as he handed it to him. England gripped it tightly and drank carefully.

France got a sudden idea, a smart idea, "Let's play a game, how about hide and seek? Or it?" France said, his eyes sparkling as he desperately wanted to get rid of his Boredom. "Let's play it!" The small nation shouted as France lifted him of the side, suddenly he ran outside, but not before he hit France and yelled "it", while he was being chased, he erupted into laughter at the adrenaline it gave, it made him feel very happy that he could outrun the bigger nation thats gently jogging and pretending his out of breathe. Once he catches the small nation, he tickled the small nation, laughing a long with the small nation, for once Britain was not stressed and was finally happy, he felt so care free, but that feeling didn't last long, not long before he got rushed to go inside, and Russia made France leave, he hated Russia, because Russia made his fun go away.
————————————————————————

"Honestly America! You got France to come of all people, I cannot stand that man and his obvious need to make alliances with me"

America came and picked Arthur up, hugging him to his chest and whispering lullabies as he lulled against his chest, rocking him slightly, not taking notice of Russia, who he had to drag home since he was drunk, but maybe he should have left him, since he didn't stop yelling at him for having France here, he didn't even plan to have him here, and plus Russia was the one who told France England was a child.

"You literally told him England was a child, you know they had a great friendship when they were both younger" America replied softly, he was too tired to deal with this, he just wanted to put England to bed and sleep, but he couldn't, because he had to feed them all, and he had to calm Russia down, and make sure England isn't cranky from the lack of sleep.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed" Russia's fast movements up the stairs made England whine and stir, he gently opened his eyes and spoke softly, "can we eat now big brother?"

America didn't move

America couldn't feel anything

America blinked

"Did you just call me big brother" He asked, Britain nodded as he pointed to the kitchen, he did walk to the kitchen but that didn't make the smile leave his face, he never had a little brother before, but he was scared that this wasent normal, he needed to ask Norway a question about that spell Britain did on himself, he could do that tomorrow, or now, since time zones mean it would be the afternoon for Norway.

America placed England on a chair and put a plate of chips and burgers down for him, and picked up a phone and rang Norway.

"What do you want America?"

"Oh well I needed to ask something a about a spell"

"A spell? What kind of spell?"

"A de aging spell thing, so basically England turned himself into a child and sometimes he acts like a child and sometimes he doesn't but he just called me big brother? I'm really confused?"

"Oh my god- Okay well, England should know better but he isn't that gifted with the dark magic, so basically what happened was that the spell was meant for someone to de age, the spells side affects can make him turn into a child instead if he did it wrong, which I think he did by the sounds of it, also a side affect is memory lost or memory affects, he thinks you are his big brother because you feed him or even treat him like a child, that makes sense?"

"No"

"Good, bye"

Norway hang up, he still didn't get it though, but now he was stuck with a child who had chips everywhere and Burger buns ripped apart, he didn't even know how old England was, but he smiled as he realised he was in a bit of a predicament, since he has never raised a child before and him and Russia had issues, but he was sure they could all get through this.