Chapter 7

After Russia had finished his coffee and his program. He finally need to plan what to do with the tiny Englishmen.
He could invade him but then America would be a 'hero' and 'save' him, honestly he didn't want to and didn't care that he knew his plan, I mean who would believe a child with caterpillars on his head. Except America would, like he always did.

Russia got up and changed Into his night clothes, he didn't know where to sleep, but he got up to America's room and saw him and the tiny child together. *Tch, dumb child. Always ruining my plans* Russia thought, sure maybe he had a nightmare but honestly he was not actually a child, so why not earth is he sleeping in his HUSBANDS bed.

Russia didn't know why he was jealous of a child, maybe it was because he always noticed the quick Glances America would give or the little nudges England would give. Maybe his own inscruites shouldn't get ahead of his judgement.

He knew America wouldn't leave him. Why would he, hes powerful and hes a big country, even though he knew deep inside America didn't like him all that much. He wasn't a bad country, people just think that because his 'mean' and 'scary' I mean why are people scared of him?

Anyway he went a bit of topic, the Englishmen needs to pay and he needs to pay now!  But how?

Oh

Wait

He knows how

He knows perfectly how

This is gonna be fun

I hope you liked a quick chapter, I know it's not long but I have no ideas so some would be appreciated!
Tell me what you think and feedback is great.