Chapter 6

"The MacDonalds in Russia and England has banned you since you kept going Behide the kitchen and stealing all of the chips"

"What!" The angry American demanded an explanation, he has never been banned from a Mac Donald's ever! Well except that one time in China, but that was not his fault, it was all Prussia's idea.
But the American looked confused, this was not serious as he thought,
"Wait Russia, what was the serious thing you wanted to talk about,now I understand that Mac Donald's is a very serious topic believe me,but that could not make me stop loving you!"
The American Exclaimed worriedly.

"Well, um nothing, nothing at all, I thought since you got banned In Russia you might hate me"The Russian lied,he has to keep his American believing he loved him, and he could not handle him knowing his plan.

"Oh okay, well imma go to sleep, goodnight"The American said walking upstairs.
"Okay"The Russian replied, he turned around and got on his phone looking at all of this messages.

England woke up and trodded downstairs, he noticed no one was awake, he slowly peeked at the Russian,His phone was still light so he must of not went asleep long, Aha the blonde chibi thought of an amazing plan, and that was to look for any clues on Russia's phone just in case.

As he looked at the Russia's phone, he knew Russian but his little form did not so he had a bit of trouble reading, but he looked at the messages between the Russian and his boss, He was sweating now,if he got caught he would be in trouble, with his boss and Russia and Russia was extremely scary,he kept glancing back and forth to see if he has woken up.

When he looked at the messages he could not believe his eyes, how could Russia do this to America, why would he even try to do this, it was such an childish plan, he'll even sealand could figure this out, he had to stop his from happening,as he could not help but love the childish American.

The Russian woke up, his vision blurred,The tiny Englishman noticed and bolted to where the American was and hid.

However the Russian knew the tiny child has been on his phone,and he was gonna make him pay, but not before his coffee and his late night episode of the Kardashian's.