Chapter 24

Cleo's POV:

I was shit at skiing.

Via stayed with me down the easy slopes, holding my hand and making sure I was steady the whole time. It was hard to focus on the ice in front of me, especially when she would adjust my poles from behind me. I had to have lost my focus and fallen at least 10 times that day.

I was exhausted by the end of the day and eager to return to our room. Allison slumped the entire way home, leaning onto Olivia's shoulder. We had lost our skiing attire a while back and were now all wearing a t-shirts and shorts.

"I call the first shower, " Allison yelled as soon as we entered the room.

"Second, " Via chimed out immediately after.

We fell onto the bed in unison as Allison left for the bathroom.

"So," Olivia said.

"So," I replied.

"Are you... feeling okay? I know you didn't leave on the best terms with your brother."

I felt guilty about leaving Will alone for the holidays but I knew staying would be miserable for both of us. The guilt only carried its way here, though, forming into a deep shame for bringing down the mood of the vacation. Olivia was focused on me, which I couldn't stand. She should've been enjoying her holiday, not concerning herself with my family drama.

"I'm alright, " I said, shutting my eyes. "Now I am, at least. I was just nervous about the trip. I haven't ever been on vacation."

"Really?"

"Nope. Besides long car rides with my dad before..." I quieted down and turned back to the balcony.

"Before what?" Via asked.

"It's not important, " I said, sitting up to meet her eyes. "I'm just glad to be here."

Olivia returned my smile and moved in closer.

"You looked cute skiing today, " she said in a more hushed voice.

"Oh, yeah?" I grinned.

"I'm serious, " she said, leaning in a bit closer.  "It took everything in me not to kiss you."

I blinked back at her. "You're a bad influence," I whispered, giving into her flirting.

"Hm," she said. "You must've rubbed off on me."

Olivia leaned over and closed to the gap between us, pressing her lips hard against mine. I pulled her waist in as she rested her hands behind my neck. Her lips curled into a smile as I slipped my hand just barely under her shirt, only enough to graze her skin with my fingertips. I pulled her into my lap and she tugged at my lip ring with her teeth between kisses. Every time she moved her hands, I craved her more and more. I moved to kiss along her jaw and neck, desperate and needy beneath her.

Olivia moaned quietly through closed lips as I bit slightly as the skin on her collarbone. I glanced up at the girl, asking for permission to mark her and was returned with an nod. I sucked on the skin just below her collarbone, fueled by her heavy breathing and the way her hips bucked upward. Olivia bit her lip to soften a moan but her thighs closing against my waist couldn't lie, and it only turned me on more.

I returned to her lips, kissing her more passionately than before. I pulled softly at her hair and slipped my tongue through her parted lips.

We moved in sync, pushing and pulling each other's bodies in just the right way. Our chemistry was undeniable and left both of us visibly wanting more. I brought my hand higher under her shirt as I kissed her, just enough to poke at the fabric of her bra. Via pulled my head closer to her as I did so and kissed me harder.

Hearing the water stop running seemed to only phase me, Via pulling my lips back to hers immediately after I separated them.

"Via, " I hummed quietly.

"Please stop talking, " she whispered.

I kissed her again before the lock of the bathroom clicked.

I pushed her off of me and onto the ground immediately, laying back and trying my best to look unphased. Olivia grunted softly as her body hit the floor but didn't speak once seeing Allison leave the bathroom.

"Hey, " Allison said loudly, grinning big at us.

"That shower woke you up, didn't it?" I chuckled.

Olivia turned away, hiding her face.

"Definitely. Okay, Ollie, you're up," Allison said and fell onto her bed.

Olivia stood silently and escaped into the bathroom. Allison met my eyes and nodded to her.

"I think she got sunburnt out there," she said. "Via looks red as hell."

A/N

Hello hello, lovely readers!

I woke up to an unusually large amount of notifications from you guys! I was delighted to see that at least half of them were comments. I always love reading what you guys have to say about the material.

Go ahead and follow my twitter (@dreamy_lights5) if you want to receive updates and exclusive behind the scenes info!