Chapter 4- Nightmare

That was what I envisioned Nathaniel looking like but with a more boyish face :)

A/N: 2,000 words and like 7 hours of work...ugh my writer's block said no, but I didn't want y'all to have to wait so I hope you like the chapter. This is NOT edited...Please comment if there's a grammatical or punctual mistake. 

Song: In My Head- Bedroom

TW: self-harm/cutting

No one POV:

It was 9 am when Lucy started stirring in her sleep, you could tell she was having a nightmare by the way she was sweating and heavy breathing. She started murmuring "no, no, dad please, no don't do this to me!" Seconds later she started gagging and screaming. A very angry Alessandro burst in and once he saw what was happening he went to the bathroom, grabbed a cup, got the coldest water he could get from the tap, walked over to the bed, and threw the water on Lucy's face. Lucy woke up with a gasp before she ran to the toilet and vomited.

Alessandro POV:

What the fuck was happening? I hear screaming and I run to the room Lucy was staying in and low and behold there she is screaming and...gagging? Why was she gagging in her sleep? I didn't wanna wake her and scare her, so I just went and got the coldest water I could get from the tap in the bathroom. I walked over to her holding the cup with cold water and threw it on her. She sat straight up and gasped, but before she could even take a breath she ran to the bathroom and all I heard next was the sound of violent retching. Ew. I walked out of the guest room and called for a maid to come to clean up. I felt halfway bad about last night. I knew I was no better than the 3 guys in the cell, but then again I owned her. I could do whatever I wanted to her.

I waited till noon to go and see if she was still sick, but when I walked into her room she wasn't there or in the bathroom...where the fuck is Lucy? I half yelled to one of my maids "have you seen a girl about 5'4, blonde, pale?", "yes, she left the room with Nathanial Sir.", said the frightened maid. Of course, she would be with fucking Nathanial, the cumsock couldn't help but see the new girl for himself. At least I didn't have to worry about my youngest brother preying on her. Nathaniel is 14 and my whole family is pretty sure he's gay. Even though he hasn't come out yet we hope he knows that we would support him no matter what despite how much we bully him.

I started walking through the house until I reached a dark green door with the words "Nathanial" written in neat bold black letters. Not bothering to knock I walked in and started looking for Lucy. I walked into the closet and Lucy was sitting on the floor getting her nails painted by Nathanial. I could tell she had been crying by the tear-stained cheeks and red puffy eyes she had. Nathaniel had his shaggy hazelnut hair pulled back by a headband and was painting Lucy's nails a pale yellow. Ugh, what the fuck was going on.

 "Lucy why the fuck are you in Nathanial's room?", I said calmly with my anger rising. They both jumped not realizing I was here since they were on the other side of the walk-in closet. "Don't be so rude Alli", said Nathanial in a judging tone not even bothering to look up. "I don't think I asked you a question Nathanial, I asked Lucy, so Lucy I'll ask one more time why are you in Nathanial's room?" I said. "I'm sorry Nathanial said for me to come with him, and I didn't know if I would get in trouble for not listening to him", she said; taking a deep breath after finishing her sentence. She made eye contact for a split second before continuing to look down. "Don't be such a jerk to Lucy.", Nathaniel said in a rather protective tone. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can not say to my property?", I barked out. Lucy flinched and silent tears started flowing down her face. Nathaniel reached over and started rubbing her arm and cooing her while shooting me silent daggers with his eyes. "Whatever", I said slamming the closet door shut, and then slamming the bedroom door shut while making my way back to my office.