Chapter 5- Trapped In My Head

A/N: This chapter flowed right out of me when I actually started writing it, but I think I'm going to try and update 2-3 times a week. I'm also going to make a playlist for this book, so I'll put a link in the next chapters A/N. Thanks for reading!

3,260 words

TW: sexual assault

Alessandro Pov:

It was now 8 and I wanted to go see if Nathanial and Lucy were still together, so I finished up what I was working on before going up the hall into Nathanial's room. I walked in and Lucy was asleep laying on Nathanial's chest while Nathanial had his arm wrapped around her waist. I heard them both snoring and anger coursed through me like fucking poison. I walked over to the bed not caring if they woke up, and yanked Lucy up. Nathanial fell off the bed and groaned while Lucy gasped and said "Omg Nathanial are you ok?!" I rolled my eyes before saying "Lucy you're not allowed in Nathanial's room, around him, or to speak to him unless I grant you permission. Do you understand?". "No", she said in a small but confident voice. Nathanial was livid screaming all types of insults about how I can't just buy people and control them. I gritted my teeth at Lucy's response and dragged her out of the room.

I pulled her to my office and locked the door behind me. "What the fuck makes you think you can disobey me, especially in front of other people!", I screamed at her livid. She glared at me while screaming back "Sorry there's not a fucking code of conduct for getting kidnapped you bastard!" She was gonna get it. "On your knees NOW!", I said. A wave of sadness and fear flashed in her eyes making her whole body freeze up. She started trembling while she slowly lowered to her knees. I didn't wanna seem weak and retract my command, but I didn't want her to be shaking. Whatever she can get through it. She started unbuckling my belt with trembling hands and pulled down my pants. If I were going to stop her now would be the time to do so, but I didn't. I just watched her shake and slowly cry. She pulled down my boxers and I saw her mouth drop while her eyes widened. I smirked knowing she was amazed at my size. I was medium hard and already a solid 8 inches. She closed her eyes and gulped loudly. I saw tears flow down her face before she let out a quiet cry. She started rubbing her soft hands up my shaft making me let out a groan. I felt my dick get rock hard as she continued to slowly stroke me, but I got bored of her using her hands. I grabbed her by her long blonde hair and shoved her mouth on my dick pushing all 10 inches to the back of her throat. She gagged hard and let out a muffled gasp. I chuckled before I started roughly face fucking her. I held my dick in the back of her throat for a few seconds before completely pulling out. I gave her time to take in another breath before I shoved my dick back into her mouth again.

It wasn't long before I was shooting my cum down her throat. I instructed her to swallow and she shook her head, so I told her unless she wanted to go again, but this time with a few of my men that she would need to swallow. Of course, I would never actually let any of my men touch her but it seemed to work cause fear and panic filled her face before she quickly swallowed and opened her mouth to show me that she had swallowed all of it. "Good girl Lucy", I said before letting go of her hair and pulling my pants and boxers back up. Before I could tell her to go back to her room she got up quickly and ran to the bathroom vomiting violently. She couldn't have been that disgusted by having to swallow my cum...right?

After I stopped hearing the sounds of her retching and dry heaving and the flush of the toilet I walked into the bathroom and saw her in a fetal position completely still not blinking, crying, and barely even breathing. Oh fuck I didn't wanna deal with her shit right now so I called a maid in and told her to get Lucy back to her bedroom with a Gatorade and some soup.

I checked the time again and it was a quarter till 9, so I went back to Nathanial's room to "talk" to him.

I walked back down the hall into Nathanial's room and found him in his bed watching a movie on his computer. I walked over to him and sat in the chair at his desk. He wasn't even looking at me just staring at his computer. "You need to stay away from Lucy and if you don't there will be consequences little brother", I said in an aggressive tone. "Why the fuck are you so possessive of her nothing happened we were both tired and it just happened. We are just friends Alessandro she's not gonna fuck a 14-year-old for god's sake! And besides, I'm fucking gay!", Nathanial said. I started laughing and said, "Shit I knew it!". I was still dying of laughter when Nathanial said, "what is so funny?!" "I knew something was up when you decorated I found your nail polish stash dumb ass.", I said still coming down from my laughing gas. "Oh", he said looking a little dumbfounded, but then his face lit up and he said, "Does that mean I can hang out with Lucy still?" I frowned, "yes but no more falling asleep together in bed or I'll take away your nail polish", I said barely being able to get the last part out before I burst out laughing again.