Chapter 10- Phase 2

A/N: :)

Unknown POV:                                                                                                                                                            Lucy's eyes began to flutter as the chloroform wore off. I stood in front of her as her eyes adjusted to the bright lights and filled with panic. "Hello Lucy, do you know why you are here?"

"N-no", Lucy squeaks out. "And do you know who I am?", I ask. "No", she says again. "Did Alessandro tell you nothing or are you just stupid?" I said slapping her across the face. Her lip began to bleed but she didn't cry, I could already tell that she might be tough to crack. 

"Alessandro hasn't told me anything, please let me go", she pleaded. "Oh, Lucy your not leaving here unless it's in a body bag when your usefulness runs out.", I said. She whimpered quietly but didn't say anything.

Lucy POV:                                                                                                                                                                             My lip is bleeding and the right side of my face is on fire, but it is not nearly as bad as the panic in my head is. So many questions are circling like where am I, who is this guy, wheres Alessandro, how did I get here? I've been holding back all my tears I don't want this guy to take me for some weak girl. 

The guy that had been interrogating came up to me and put his under my jawline and starting lightly caressing my face. When I refused to make eye contact he took his hand away and said, "Since she clearly knows nothing lift her up and bring her to the room to begin phase 2." Now the tears are as harder to hold back than ever.

 The men lifted me up and carried me to a different room where I was then unstrapped from the chair. They lifted me up and started stripping me. I squirmed but to no avail as they had me down to my bra and underwear in 30 seconds. They brought me over to the bed and laid me down.  2 of the men tied my wrists, and the other 2 tied my ankles to the bedposts then they walked out.

I started thinking about what my family was doing. I wonder what Tatum was doing. She was probably eating at some gourmet restaurant with her boyfriend about to go back to their apartment and watch some cheesy romantic movie. Thinking about her made me sad and thinking about food made my stomach growl. God I was hungry I hadn't eaten in a little over 12 hours and my stomach was killing me. 

About 5 minutes after the men left the interrogator from earlier walked in with a tall dark skin girl following him. "Hello again Lucy, this is Naomi", the man said motioning for Naomi to walk out from behind him. She was pretty but looked scared and sad.

 She was pretty but looked scared and sad

"I think it's time for me to introduce myself I am Benicio, leader of the Brazilian mafia", Benicio said bowing. I Just looked at him not knowing what to say at this point. 

He walked over to me and slapped me on the right side of my face again, hard, and said "You will speak when spoken to." I looked up at him as I said "I'm sorry." "Good now let's get started." I could feel my heart beating faster as I became more nervous about what was to come.

"Since Alessandro has claimed you by taking you to a public mafia gathering I will show him that I now claim you by giving him a video of me enjoying Naomi having fun with you.", he explained. Oh no... I looked around trying to find a camera but couldn't find one...maybe he was bluffing.

"Now remember this is being recorded Lucy so be a good girl for Alessandro", said Benicio. "Naomi used to be very disobedient but after some punishment, she has learned to be a good little slave for me, isn't that right Naomi?", Benicio asked Naomi. "Yes Master", Naomi replied "Soon I'll take that precious little cherry as well as I did for Naomi but for now, I'll let her have a little fun with you"

I tugged on the restraints with my ankles and wrists as tears ran out of my shut eyes and down my temple. I could feel Naomi taking off my bra and underwear. I shivered from the air hitting my bare skin and felt my nipples harden. Naomi lent down near my ear and as she was kissing my neck quickly whispered very quietly, "I'm so sorry." I could feel all the tears I had been holding in rush out of my eyes and fall down my temples into my hair. Naomi continued kissing down my body as I tried to shake my restraints off but they still weren't coming loose.

In what seemed like such a little time Naomi was already at my belt line and was bringing her fingers closer to my entrance. Before I could realize it 2 fingers were in me and her tongue was sucking on my clit. I tried not to gasp and give Benicio the pleasure of me moaning. 

She started going faster and it was getting harder for me to hold in the moans and movements. I was closing in on my orgasm and as I felt it hit I let out a long loud moan and started trying to grind my hips to try and make it last longer. As soon as it ended I felt embarrassed and violated.

I never thought I would say it but I missed Alessandro and the warmth and security I felt when he held me that one time. I wanted to go back to him and to Nathaniel.