Chapter 9- Abduction pt. 2

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I have had ZERO motivation to write... I will try to do better at updating on time! Expect 1-2 chapters each week. 

Unknown POV:

It was still dark out when we arrived at the house. Covered by the shadow of the trees, our spot was perfect. We had 15 dozen men and needed to stay hidden. I checked my watch, 3:30 am. It was time to approach. 

Lucy was sleeping, Alessandro was sleeping, and half the guard was sleeping. Now was the perfect time to take action. 

We had been trying to take down the Greek Mafia for decades but Alessandro's mother died before we could take her and use her as leverage, so Lucy would have to do. It was obvious to everyone at the ball that Alessandro had feelings for Lucy, so my mafia had been quick to get information on her and how she came to be Alessandro's new object of...affection.

Soon after finding all the basic information about her and setting up a plan to retrieve her. It was now time to put that plan in motion. 

I called for 6 dozen of my men to silently surround the house. I had 2 dozen stealthy soldiers ready to enter the house and grab Lucy. 2 of my men had vision through Lucy and Alessandro's bedrooms and confirmed that they were both steadily asleep. My men would have to be extraordinarily quiet if they were gonna be able to get in, grab Lucy, and not get caught. I believed they could do it so I sent them in.

Unknown Guard POV:

We got the signal from our Don to start the plan. My team made its way under the house and to a vent that was connected to the AC. We waited for about 5 minutes until the AC clicked off and we took off the vent grate and started crawling through. 

We made it to what we knew from our inside source was the main floor. My team had 24 men and all of them had watches that had a GPS in them. I had the master watch and could track them from it. I checked my watch to make sure all 24 men were with me or near me. All 24 were there and I signaled the technician at the front of the line to start screwing it off. 

Once I crawled out I looked around and found that we were in the huge laundry room. We made our way from there to the stairs as silently as possible. There are 2 guards in front of the stairs that would be a problem. I silently signaled 2 of my men to knock out the men. They crept over to them and stopped at the corner briefly before quickly springing out and putting the men in headlocks. The men passed out and were dragged into the laundry room. I told a dozen of my soldiers to stay down here and knock out any other guards. 

The team and I made it to the 2nd floor and began scanning the rooms for the room that would have a red piece of tape on the left corner, placed there by our source. We found the door and checked to see if it was locked. The door wasn't locked and I told my men that 6 would go inside, myself included and 6 would stay out here and guard the door.

We went inside and I pulled out the chloroform-soaked towel. I told my men to stay near the door and around the bed while I would get Lucy. I made my way over to her side of the bed and gently pressed the towel to her mouth and nose making sure she breathed it in. I lifted her up and her eyes snapped open but the chloroform had already begun intoxicating her system and her eyes slowly closed again. I waited until her body was completely limp before moving towards the door again.

I made it to the hallway and crept down the stairs with 6 men in front of me and 6 men behind me. We made it to the laundry room again and I sent 2 of my 12 men to go tell the other 12 soldiers that were on the main floor that were leaving.

 5 minutes later and there were 24 men in the room. We waited for the air to go off before the technician pulled the grate off of the vent and started crawling through. I put Lucy's body ahead of mine and pushed it forward, repeating that motion, push crawl, push crawl, push crawl until we were at the basement grate. We took the grate off and walked silently back up to the Don.

Unknown Don Pov:

I saw my team move around the corner with Lucy's body in my squad leader's arms. Once he made it to our van I let him in and told him to blindfold, gag, and restrain her at the back of the van. I told the driver to drive us back to the airport.

 An hour later we were arriving at the private airport and hurriedly moving all our men, supplies, and of course, Lucy to the plane. The plan had been risky but we had succeeded...for now.

A few hours later we were back in my home country. Lucy was still bound and passed out. We carefully put her in the back of another van while we drove to the compound. 

3 hours later and we were in a remote part of Basque Country ready to start phase 1. 

We moved Lucy inside and strapped her to a chair in the middle of the compound and began phase 1.