~Chapter 1~

A/n: Stfu I love DreamXD, I couldn't stop myself

The GIF above is not mine, it belongs to Grumbbo on Instagram!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n was a mercenary, like Punz and Purpled. But Punz got under the influence of the Crimson Egg, leaving only Purpled and her. Purpled was neutral to this Egg thing, while Y/n kept her distance from it. She spent most of her time in the Nether, trying to find netherite, bastions and gather Enderpearls. Of course she had her friends, Niki who was now with Syndicate, Puffy who was now too busy, Hannah who was now awfully close to Eggpire. As for Syndicate, well they were busy.

She wasn't in best terms with Tommy because she helped out Dream once, while Wilbur blew up L'manburg, same for Tubbo and other L'manburgians, Niki of course knew her very well but others didn't believe her. In other words, mercenaries weren't always on the spotlight, only few actually communicated with them. She was alone. She didn't know about the divinity flying all around the server, since she spent most of her time in the Nether. Y/n decided to pay a visit to Hannah, completely unaware of an invisible entity following her behind, after she prayed in church Prime before going to visit Hannah. Once a homey house out of pink wood, with roses and other flowers all around it was now covered in blood vines, no more roses, lights out. It seemed abandoned. Blood vines...Sure, Hannah was acting weird lately but there's literally no chance of her being corrupted. She probably left her house since it was covered in blood vines.

"Hannah?" Y/n tried to look around, she was sure that no one was home.
"Y/n? Hello! Come over here!" To her surprise, she heard her friend's voice from inside the house. Her gaze snapped to the door of the house and the sight that she was met really surprised her. There stood Hannah, in a white sweater, white skirt with blood red patterns, red boots with white roses on them, a crown out of white roses, a white rose vine was covering her right arm too. It looked like all the colour of her previous outfit was drained. It was now blank white.

"Hannah! Get away from those vines!"
"Why? They're nice." She stood there, reached her hand to pet one of the vines, her once shiny green eyes were now dull. Y/n didn't know that, but one of the vines was crawling to her.
"They're dangerous, Hannah! You-"
"Careful with her, it would be better if you back away from her." She was interrupted by a whisper right next to her ear. The voice was kinda distant, more like an echo but it was deep. She was caught off guard and accidentally jumped closer to the vine which was about to reach her. Suddenly she felt someone wrap their arms around her and her body was lifted off the ground. She heard a flapping of wings but the voice didn't belong to Philza. Upon seeing who it was, Hannah quickly pearled away from the pair.