first fight

short a/n:

though you guys didn't comment on the statement in the "we need to talk" chapter, I would still apply daniel/allison pov's. k guys, hold on to your positions.

short chapter :(
---

Daniel's POV

"between you and Faren." was what Allison said before my wolf went crazy. How did she knew? I just hope after this conversation, she won't get mad at me. I mean at first she is demure and, now she might be feisty for her voice is full of authority right now. Full mode.

(Okay guys. Warning. I don't know how to make a boy pov so bare with me. These are just base on what I wanted Daniel to think.)

"Oh, uh, what do you wanna know? There's nothing to say really." I nervously said while scratching the back of my neck. I'm not that good at lying and this is too much.

"Nothing? Oh please Daniel. She went in your room asking me where the hell are you because she wanted-- so badly --to fuck you." she said irately. I growled inwardly trying to distract myself from my temper to rise. She could be jealous right now but her point is that I didn't save my virginity for her. The truth is, I have been doing this since the day after my 18th birthday.

Before I could speak up, she interrupted me. "Is she the only girl... You know... shared liquids with?" She blushed profusely.

"N-no." I answered and that was it. A stray tear ran down her left cheek and she quickly wiped it away. Oh moon goddess, forgive me.

"I-I--" I stammered but got cut off by her. "Why? Do, do you like them? Do you like it?"

"No. The thing is, I was depressed. Lonely. Drunk. So while I was in my hungover, a slut used the opportunity to have sex with me. Look, it's not a big deal! Past is past," I tried convincing her.

"So if a guy fucked me just because he was drunk, it'll be okay for you?" Fuck.

The temper I was holding in is now out of control as I pin her to the wall. My eyes are now in pitch black and I'm definitely infuriated by her example.

"MINE!"

she flinched.

"nobody, no one can touch what's mine unless it's me! NOBODY! I can only be the one to hold you, touch you, feel you. Only ME! You are mine, and only mine!" I growled at her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not an object to own. And by the way I see it from you, you are saying that you are the only one capable of touching me? what about me huh?" She retorts. I tensed, knowing she is right.

Ugh, why does women have to be right?

Allison's POV

after what I said, he just stood there, his gaze never leaving me.

His grip on my shoulders loosened as I left the room. I went to Lilian (whereas she is mind linking me as always) to borrow clothes, changed then ran out to the forest without having a second thought.

---

I warned you. This is utterly short I just wanted it so bad to update for you guys and I missed writing. So byee :)