confession

We toured her mansion and then at this time we finally had a chance to walk inside her room, I was in awe.

Her room is so pink, I bet she beat Barbie's already. From top to bottom, all shades of pink is collected at every corner. Her desk, chair, bed, closet... Damn. How girly is she?

I didn't realize my jaw is hanging until she giggles at me. We stepped into her closet and I almost choke at everything I see. Don't ask. You know what I see.

"so?" she smirks. I blink for a couple of times and pinch myself.

"Niall Horan is so hot." I blurted out.

She laughs. "you must be hungry with the tour."

"yeah..." I absentmindedly said above a whisper. She chuckles again and yanked me downstairs to the kitchen. A scent of fresh strawberries and a tinge of mango invaded my nostrils.

"so what do you want to eat?" she asks excitedly. I look around and the kitchen is just the size of my room. Even bigger, I should say. "hello? earth to Allison?"

I snapped out of my trance and blurted out a statement I wish I never said.

"yeah! I wanted to marked."

she flinch at my direction and gasp as I clamp my hands over my mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" she squeals higher than an octave and I swear my ear drums are shattered. Dang.

"I didn't mean it. I-"

she sat next to me by the counter. "don't take it back. I knew it!! the first I saw your face-which is gorgeous by the way-I knew you longed for my brother. Ha! caught." she smiled at me and my cheeks were topped with red due to embarrassment.

"don't be embarrassed. The first time I saw my mate I was overjoyed; the only thing I wanted to happen is for me to be marked by him and kiss him."

My eyes lit. "you have a mate too?"

"yeah. His name is Evan. Daniel's TIC." she dreamily said in a matter of factly tone. My eyes turn a shade of yellowish green with a hint of black as I think of Evan. That little shit.

"I heard he's brought in a hospital. My poor Evan." she started worriedly. I looked down in shame.

"anyways, what do you want to eat?" she brings up a new subject.

"I'll have what you have."

She decided on sirloin steak and tomato chipotle. I helped her with the cooking and as she does her thing, she chatters all way. She is like Lilian. I missed her.

The last I saw her is when we went shopping at the mall. I'm so fucking shamed of myself. She opens up to me all the details she is in while I'm not even telling where I am right now.

"food's ready!" Dimitri said in a sing song voice. I grinned as she serves plates with the steak topped with chipotle.

A doorbell covers up all the noise in the house while I was just about to eat another slice of the delicious steak.

"I'll get it." I volunteered and she nodded, moaning after a bite. I picture her as the model of a fast food commercial. She'll fit perfect for that.

I made my way to the door and opened it. A pair of blue eyes who belongs to mate, stared at me with so much emotion. He's exhausted. I can see it.

"Allison." he says, which made my knees go weak. I bit my lip and let him in by moving at the side.

I closed the door and we awkwardly went to the kitchen. My waist warmed by the touch of his hand and Dimitri look like she was about to squeal by the look on her face.

We ate in silence and Dimitri needs to serve another piece of steak for Daniel. He manages to sit at my side and I couldn't chew a slice because of him staring at me.

We all ate in silence and I said my goodbyes at the door.

"Daniel!" Dimitri called out before Daniel could leave and he snapped to her direction. "I forgot to tell you something."

He went closer and Dimitri whispered to his ear and his eyes darken. My heart pound against my ribcage wanting to know what she said to him.

"bye!" she said and closed the door. Daniel's eyes flickered at mine, covered with lust and concern. I shivered as I went in the car.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

The ride home was silent. I don't know why his eyes were telling me lust. I must be very stupid.

Before I could leave the car, his hand caught my wrist and I stare at him in confusion. He hesitates at first but sighed.

"what?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"you wanted me to mark you?" he said in a pleased tone. My cheeks boiled before I reluctantly nodded softly. I wanted to go back in time and erase what I said.

"I've been feeling the same way ever since I laid my eyes on you." He said all mushy. My eyes sparkled and he placed his hand over mine.

"I-I, I don't know what to say. Maybe I'll be ready for that someday but not this time." I manage to speak after being mute for a while. He smiled, a forced smile and I reciprocate back.

We went out of the car and we held hands. We passed by a couple of men, which I guess are unmated males as their eyes raked over my body. I feel uncomfortable and looked down.

I felt Daniel's hand clutch the side of my waist and pulled me roughly to his side. "MINE!"

His booming voice made the throngs of men cowered from him. His eyes darken with anger as we hurriedly left before he could be the cause of deaths today.

We went inside the room and much to my surprise he pinned me on the door. There weren't much distance and my breathing is hitched. His breath fanned my face, which is minty.

He immediately closed the space between us and pressed his lips against mine.