bad news

my wolf, had the urge to take over me and search for my mate. I'm weak at those things, especially when you're at a coffee shop, and there's too many things to think at that exact moment so I consider myself stupid.

I spread my legs wider on the bed as I imagine catching all the stars from the heavens. I love the vast sky, it's the only thing I think of when I'm in a fucked up situation.

But this isn't the situation for me to do these things. I don't know, maybe I was just too open-minded.

A harsh knock was making cracks on my bedroom door. I scurried to open it before it gets broken. It had been for 6 times. I've been avoiding it.

"Dad? W-what are you-"

"No time to waste Allison. Get dressed. I'll tell you on the ride."

And at that he left and slam the door close. I followed his orders and put on the dress I bought earlier and matching it with black stilettos and a diamond necklace. He said get dressed, and when he says that he meant business.

I curled my hair a little then tie it to a ponytail. I applied a little mascara and a dash of lipgloss before jolting downstairs to the living room, only to find my dad in a tux, and my sister in her red dress which reached mid thigh. It has a teensy weensy slit on her left leg and the edges are detailed with crystals and rhinestones. She is wearing 6 inch heels and I'm thinking she's lucky if she could walk tomorrow.

"can you tell me now?" I ask as I eye their outfits, not feeling weird though because I am wearing the same. My father shook his head, and my sister looked at me pitifully. What is going on?

"Dad. What's wrong?" I find the courage to ask him confidently as he stayed stiff and numb as possible. He ignored me and gestured us to leave and get in the car.

We followed his orders and got in the car. Dad was in front while my sister sat next to me, not even sparing me a glance. I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity and confusion.

"Dad what the fuck is going on?" I ask as calm as I could. I couldn't take it anymore. This is just too absurd and I have no idea on what they are probably thinking right now.

"This is the last time you are going to use that obscene language with me young lady!" he growled. I was taken aback by his sudden outburst. I'm not surprised, I cussed in front of him.

A stray tear run down my boiling cheek. I wiped it, and I don't know why. Maybe because of the anger dad pulled on me.

He sighed before speaking again. "You are going to marry Solomon's son, Christian. It is an arranged marriage, so you don't need to worry about all the paperwork. We've handled it."

"what? are you kidding me right now?" my voice was strained and I don't know of I could speak another word ever. His eyebrows crossed and his forehead is starting to wrinkle.

"I'm dead serious Allison. Don't try and test me right now. You do as I say, or forget being my daughter." His words were like knives in my heart. I just stayed quiet. That's all I can do in a situation like this. I'm broken.