ignorance (preview.)

Daniel's POV

As we walk deeper into the woods, I try to get Allison's attention. Since we retreated from our fiasco ago, she'd avoid any contact with me and try to be busy talking to her brother. It's frustrating, really. But I deserve it.

"Allison." I groaned. She keeps on chattering with her brother sneaking glances towards me. It was like that till we reach the pack house. She looked at me one second in the eye-- with her orbs glowing with ambivalent feelings-- then barged in the house. Aaron caught up with her running upstairs then I heard a slam of a door. Ouch.

Ever since she ran away from me, I started regretting on giving my virginity to a slut named Faren. She's a blonde, she has sultry eyes, she has a curvaceous body but she can't keep her legs close. And even though she has a sexy and pretty face, she can't match or beat my Allison. Being beautiful isn't always about the attractive, physical features.

I sat down the couch and sighed. Thoughts clouded my head, shrouding in every corner. It was all about Allison. Allison, Allison, Allison. Even though I try to get her out of my head, it can't. I fucking can't forget her. It's because of the mate pull. But it isn't just because of that, I.. I love her. I know it's just a few days we met but-- I believe in love at first sight. Yeah, cliché I know. And I can't forget her, well because obviously, she's living in the same roof as me.

"Babe Danny..." Some familiar voice purred and small hands caressed my arm. I snap my head up and saw a vicious blonde who is the reason of me and my mate's argument, who is a slut with a given name of Faren. But even though I insult her in any way, she will still keep crawling her way to the top.

•••

Preview guyss. Sorry if I've been busy, school had been a heavy weight to lift for me, my ex texted me and the one who made me believe that he can trust me left me for his previous lover. So I'm sorry if it's been months since I last updated. But from all those time I saw improvements and people are reading my story so I'm glad for all your support and thank you! <3

P.S. For all my promises, please don't expect that I'll do it on a certain date I provided because sometimes, a new task always suddenly comes up in an unexpected situation so I'm really sorry. I have no choice but to prioritize them more than my writing. I just missed my keyboard and my mind kept on pushing me to do these more than my projects but really, I was in a hard situation so please bare with my broken promises. :)