parent's judgement (techno)

Requested by KnightTimeNow i hope you enjoy!! good request as always <333

Raising a hand to knock at the door, you paused, turning to look back at Techno, seeing that he was already five steps away from you, trying to get back to the car. You grabbed his jacket, yanking him back. "You promised. And anyway, my parents don't bite, no need to be scared."

"That's what you said when we went to meet your best friend...look at how that turned out."

You held back a laugh, remembering Techno clinging to you after your best friend interrogated him, making sure he wouldn't break your heart in any way, shape or form. You were sure he wouldn't anyway, but that just made sure he was too scared too.

Grabbing his hand, you pulled him to your side, knocking on the door and making sure he didn't bolt off. Not that he didn't try.

The door opened, your mom behind it, eyes looking Techno up and down suspiciously. He fidgeted, shuffling closer, and you could feel his whole body shaking, nerves running through his body. Smiling, you walked through the door, giving your mom a warning look. She held her hands up in mock surrender, calling for your dad from upstairs, again giving Techno a "look" before flouncing off to the kitchen.

"Ignore it, she's trying to make you nervous," you reminded him, rubbing your thumb on his hand comfortingly.

"Well, it's working," he retorted, taking a deep breath. "Do we-do we follow or...?"

He let you drag him to the kitchen, making a small noise when you let go to help your mom with setting the table, awkwardly standing there. The situation was made worse when your dad sauntered in, patting Techno on the shoulder and speaking.

You carried over a set of glasses, leaning in as subtly as you could to hear their conversation

"So, you're not going to help Y/N?" your dad asked, and you knew he was joking from the slightly crooked smile on his face, but you could also see Techno panic inside, desperately looking around for something to do.

"Yeah-uh-yes I will...sir?"

There was silence, before your dad started to laugh, hand patting Techno's shoulders again, shaking his head. "Y/N, this man is good."

You joined in the laughter, but warmth flooded through your body, knowing that within the joke your dad did actually mean some of it-basically approving your relationship. Not to say you would let his approval mean that much to you, if they told you to break up with him, you definitely wouldn't.

But it still felt nice to hear.

Sitting down as your mom placed down the final plate, you scanned over the food, seeing some of your favourites and some of Techno's. So they had listened when you told them all about him...

Seeing your expression, your mom gave you a knowing smile, turning to Techno. "I know all your favourite foods, don't worry, Y/N never shuts up about you."

"Mom!" you interrupted, blushing and glaring at Techno, wiping the smug expression off his face. He held back a laugh, rubbing your shoulder before digging into his food, pointedly ignoring your annoyed expression.

Your mom and dad gave each other a look, silently having some kind of conversation, giving each other knowing smiles. Watching them carefully, your eyes widened at your mom's next sentence, Techno none the wiser. "Want to see Y/N's baby pictures?"

"MOM!"

"That was good?" Techno asked, loosely swinging both of your hands as you walked back into your apartment, shattered from the day. "Seeing your baby pictures?"

"Well, you know, they're only shown to important people for some reason. Basically, they approved of us." You flopped down onto the sofa, grumbling. "No need to show you those ones though."

Techno chuckled, joining you before wrapping his arms around your body, snuggling closer. "They were cute."

You smacked him lightly across the head, resting on his shoulder and closing your eyes. "Whatever. At least you're approved now."

"So, about that picture with the-"

"TECHNO!"

(A/N-fun story, my English teacher asked me why my creative writing has improved

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(A/N-fun story, my English teacher asked me why my creative writing has improved...how do i say it's because i write mcyt fanfiction????)

mcyt oneshots and preferences 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें