competitive (quackity)

Requested by -fallenischaotic again, ily pls enjoy! <3

You looked around, giddy from the sheer amount of sugar you had consumed (but to be fair, the sweets at the fair were too cheap for you to resist), smiling at all the colours. People's happy laughs and screams rang out from the rides, neon lights so bright they were almost painful to look at, the crowd bustling and pushing you along-the only thing keeping you from getting lost was Quackity's hand in yours, gently pulling you to wherever he wanted to go next.

He came to a halt, standing in front of a ride.

"Bumper cars..." you read out, before grinning, turning to look at him. "Yes. We're going on them."

"Bets on me winning," he answered, mirroring your excited smile, immediately running to the ticket booth, paying for both of you.

Quickly checking to make sure no children were around, you flipped him off, pushing him away so you could find the best bumper car, quickly scanning the area and running, sitting down and tapping on the wheel. You could see him do the same, sitting down into a bumper car a few metres away and you made sure to flip him off again, laughing when you saw his offended face.

You were going to win.

The ride started, lights flashing and a musical tone rang out, and you immediately smashed your foot against the pedal, racing as fast as you could to where Quackity was. Yelping in surprise, another person barged into you, knocking you off course, and you could somehow hear Quackity bursting into laughter at you, even over the loud music.

Just as you looked up to glare at him, you saw someone knock into his bumper car, violently pushing him further back, and you slammed the pedal, eager to get him when he was confused.

"GOT YOU!" you yelled, crashing into him, giggling when he cried out, his bumper car starting to spin away.

You regretted saying that when he charged right back at you, making you crash against the barriers, starting to get a bit dizzy. Sharing a competitive look, you both twisted your steering wheels frantically, wanting to be the first, your hands starting to shake from the effort you were putting into it, pressing the pedal as hard as you could, zooming towards him, getting closer and closer and-

The ride halted, stopping just as you tapped against his car, freezing in place.

Standing up, you left the bumper car, folding your arms. "I won that."

He came to stand at your side, wrapping an arm around your waist and slowly leading you out of the ride, shaking his head. "Nope."

"What do you-Quackity, I hit your car more times, even if the ride stopped just before I could push you! I won!"

Laughing, he carried on leading you out, ignoring every single argument you threw at him, looking around the fair for something else to do instead. You sighed, rolling your eyes, before unfolding your arms to snuggle into him, watching patiently as he found another game to do that he deemed interesting.

You still counted the bumper cars as a victory.

"Shooting game?"

"It's on."

(A/N-last time i went to a fair i went onto a ride and held on so hard that i gave myself muscle ache

(A/N-last time i went to a fair i went onto a ride and held on so hard that i gave myself muscle ache...I'm terrified of rides btw LMAO)

mcyt oneshots and preferences 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara