Chapter 51

🧡 Niall's pov 🧡
" Harry , I had an idea that could save Diana if it works..." I said
" oh .... spit it out " harry said curiously
" I saw that there's an animal, shelter two streets away from here " I said , he looked at me confused " and we could adopt a dog that could help us find her , like by her smell and all of that stuff , basically training the dog "
" Niall we already have one dog , why don't you use it " zayn said like it was obvious
" because Goldy it's DIANA's dog , she just obey her, I already tried believe me " I said
" oh ...."  they said at the same time
" I guess we can try Niall's idea " Liam said

💜 Diana's pov 💜
I don't know how many days I have been tied down and stuck at this stupid attic .
Ivy came to give me food , not much , but at least i have food .
" here bitch " she said throwing the food inside of the plastic box to the floor .
She untied me , and turned around to leave , but I called her and asked her "hey  , can I ask you something?"
" hum .... what do you want?" She said rude
" what day is today?" I asked , I was so lost that I didn't even knew the day that we were
" 25/ 6, why ?" She asked confused
" nothing just to know " I said emotionless
She just shrugged and left the attic .

I was eating when I saw a really bright thing .... cause where I was it was dark , the times that the lights are on are when I'm eating or doing my necessities You  know , so to spend the time in the dark I tried to sleep , It was rare , but some nights I can sleep 3 hours not much , but it's what I can .... so to me that was bright , when I came closer , I saw that was Ivy's phone , I grabbed it and tried to call my brother, but before I could do it , they caught me .
" I knew it that she would do that , it was just forgot one time and BOOM ! She's trying to call somebody " ivy said
" what the fuck were you trying? Huh?" Tyler asked rudely , he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the duvet that was in the floor that was where I was sleeping and staying,  near of all those boxes I found a little yoga mat , so I lay there to "sleep" , some days ago .

He beat the shit out of me .... I tried everything to protect my baby .
" stop please , I'm pregnant " I said
" you're what?!" Ivy and Tyler said at the same time
" is it niall's ?" She asked , I nodded
she was shocked
" to be honest I don't give a fuck " he said and finished the little punch bag session on me .
Ivy smirked and stood there watching

They , then left and I couldn't even stood up without an only bone hurt.
But , after 10 minutes I finally stood up , they forgot to tie me again what I thank for , so I have  to be smarter than them , and that's what I'll do , I was walking , touching in everything to see where I was going cause it was dark , until I found the light bulb , and turning it on. It was a big attic.

I see a big mirror and I ran to the front of it , I looked at myself and damn I was a mess with my face with bruises same with my body , but it was the time to use my brain , so I started to put my hands and fingers on the mirror , so that my fingerprints would stay there if someone or the cops ever find me on this place, know that I was there , ' cause I heard a conversation between them saying that they are changing the house because there to many people and cops surrounding the streets .
I put my jacket a little hidden so that ivy and Tyler wouldn't understand, but a bit showing so that  the people that would came here see .
I also left some DNA there like some hair strands .
💚 Harry's pov 💚
We did Niall's idea, he adopted a German Shepherd  , a female , that he called her Charm , obviously, he's Irish.

She is the sweetest thing ever , but she is really extremely intelligent, she knows when is time to play with us and when is time to 'work'

She is the sweetest thing ever , but she is really extremely intelligent, she knows when is time to play with us and when is time to 'work' .
With some help of a professional, we could teach her , now she knows Diana's smell , now we have to put it in proof .

🖤 Lottie's pov 🖤
I was with my boyfriend, but I texted Diana , but she never replied, and it was almost a month..... I just don't worried about it because I thought that she was busy with , writing songs and the maternity stuff, but she could take a minute to look at it no ?
I just called harry to know what's wrong with her , is she mad at me ? Is she ignoring me , and in the other day I asked Lou and she said the same thing.
" hello" Harry's husky voice spoke
" hi , hum ... how's Diana ? She's not replying to my texts and calls , did I did something wrong ? , is she mad at me ?" I said
" no , no , no , she's ..... sh-she's been kidnapped " he said with his voice cracking
" SHES WHAT ?! AND WHY DID YOU JUST TELL ME NOW ?!" I said why am I always the last to know ? He could told me sooner .
" she's been missing about a month ago "
I felt a tear rolling down on my face, now all make sense
" sorry for not tell you , we were  busy and so stressed with this situation, that we didn't called to tell you " he said
" it's ok , at least you did now " I said
I told everything to Lou , and I went to the boys flat 
🧡 Niall's pov 🧡
Lou came with Lottie to our flat, they were extremely worried.
" WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID SHE-" Lottie said , but she stopped, because she looked at the second dog in the living room
" what is this ?" She said pointing, Lou was also confused
" Did Goldy multiplied ? And then the clone grow? " Lou asked
" no it's not that , Niall has an idea that could actually work " Liam started " he adopted this dog , she needed urgently to be adopted or she would be killed to have free space for the new rescued pets and because of her race, nobody wanted her so we took that as an advantage to us and to her "
" yeah , yeah , I don't want to be rude , but I don't asked for her story, I just wanna know why is she here ?" Lottie's said calmly
" she's here because of Niall's idea , and she's here to help us " Louis said like it was obvious
" how so?" They questioned us
" I adopted her to help us find Diana " I said
" oh ... now I get it " Lou said
" I'm sorry , but I don't .... find Diana?" Lottie said kinda lost
" oh god ! Charlotte, for God's sake! Then I AM the sluggish! Sure ... Lottie he adopted her to help find my sister , like we are training her with the help of a professional, so that she can identify my sister's  smell and all of that stuff " harry said trying not to stress
" oh ... ok now I understand " she said
" I know , I came with it " I said being cocky .