Chapter 54

💜Diana's pov💜
They moved on to another house, or place I can't even remember, because one of the tortures that they do to me it's injections , they put me asleep , so that I couldn't see anything, or for where we were going.
*flashback*
I was laying down on the floor and I started to hear movements, so I put my ear on the floor so that I could eavesdrop their conversation
" we have to go the cops already know where we are ! And they are with an eye on us Ivy ! Especially when they mentioned the attic they didn't buy your lie ! I was hiding, but I saw his face !" Tyler said annoyed
" yeah you're probably right " ivy said
" and I saw on the gossip site that her ridiculous boyfriend and brother and the other stupid boys from the band are looking for her in their own " he said quickly
" Oh fuck , we need to pack now " she said
" yeah you pack our things while I'm gonna get the bitch , and inject her some medicine for her to sleep " he said
I opened my eyes widely , oh no injections again no ...
Suddenly I heard the door opening , and his loud steps climbing up the stairs echoed in the attic
I just pretended that I was just asleep, so that he didn't suspect me of eavesdropping.
* end of the flashback *

Now I'm in the basement, a little one , it's so little that if I open my arms my hands would touch the walls, and it's one of the biggest torture to me , because I'm claustrophobic, so just imagine how I feel.
It just had a cardboard in the floor so that I could lay down and a duvet , and obviously the fucking chains , they were so dumb , 'cause they left the old ones in the fucking attic, they didn't even know how to kidnap someone right * face palm myself * , because they left the proves behind, they left the trash , the chains .... what kind of kidnapers are they ? Honestly...... oh god , but I'm not complaining though, the more proves behind the sooner they will find me .

🧡Niall's pov🧡
We received a call from the cop that it's responsible for the investigation, and I'm extremely nervous about it , so Harry picked up and put it in the speakers
" hello Harry , we have news about the results of the fingerprints found in the attic"
" oh god ... ok " he said nervously
" so I need to tell you this but you probably know it , but Diana is extremely intelligent, I think no one in her situation , with her panic and all of it would think of leaving proves behind like the fingerprints , she is a genius ." The cop said " so like i said , the fingerprints belongs to her "
We all looked at each other shocked
" so the girl that was chained there was Diana?" Harry asked
" yes , we're sorry about that, we will continue the investigation, and the rescue"
" thank y'all so much " Harry said with tears of joy on his eyes
" and we will need your help , for this investigation "
" how so ?" He asked confused
" with your lovely dog " the cop started " we lost our dog yesterday, he was old , and was the more experient , and he died now we just have one dog available to this case , because the others are already in others cases like drugs traffic , and your dog have the same race, and she already knows Diana's smell  , she could help us if you want of course "
" oh ... I'm sorry for your lost .... hum " he said looking at me asking me with his look if it's ok , because she was mine
I nodded , accepting the request
" hum ... yes we could ' lend' her to this investigation " I said
He laughed with the my words choice " yes we just will need her for this rescue , until we adopt a new one ,thank you guys"
" you're welcome " he said , they hang up

" wow we were so close to get her but at the same time so far " I said
" I can't even imagine what she was going through, like she was fucking chained " zayn said shocked
" yeah this is killing me , I don't sleep a good night in ages " harry said with his face with big round and dark circles under his eyes , on his hands .
"Same Harry same " I said sighing
It's almost doing 5 months that she's been kidnapped and it's killing us all , we were supposed to be working on the new album, but it's not happening we don't have inspiration and patience for that , knowing that she's in danger .

The girls are helping us , trough the social media, putting her face on the social media to see if someone could possibly seen her around with someone else or in some car , cause she was in that house and then the kidnapper probably ran with her to god knows where .

He went with Charm to the cops , she was identified in her collar was her name printed in a little clover , same with her leash that was pink with clovers all over it .
They trained with her a little bit so that she could accustomed to them , and not just obey us I mean , me .
It lasted about two weeks so that she could trust them .

Now we have to keep our hopes up because the biggest recue until now in Diana's case will start tomorrow , with 128 agents separated in two groups , and each groups , have one dog , in this case Charm is staying in the team A , and  another dog is staying with the team B , me and Harry , are staying in team A , with zayn , while Louis and Liam , and Lottie's boyfriend, that offered to help are staying in the team B .
The FBI , it's helping us too , because Simon got some access because he has a friend that works for the FBI , it was the only good thing that he did for us .
We will turn the town upside down, we are going to the north of the uk , while them are going to the south , and let's see which team can find her first ....