Chapter # 6

𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕞 𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕦𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤!!!

How are you all?

Hope you miss me... Sorry for the delay... I was busy with studies and my Little brother was not well...

Because he was more attached with me so I can't work... Also... Tomorrow is my first final so pray for me...

I will try to update...

This is a filler chapter... Hope you guys enjoy it..

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ☺️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"عشق کرنے کا ارادہ ہرگز نہ تھا

باخدا ہوگیا دیکھتے دیکھتے!!!"

(Ishq Karnay Ka Irada Hargiz Na Tha

Ba-Khuda Hogaya Daikhtay Daikhtay)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

The next morning came with new surprises for everyone.

All members of Hayat villa were busy doing their chores but Kabir was locked in his room because he didn't want to die in his youth by the twin witches as he called them.

He even didn't go for the walk with others. Everyone was at the dining table having breakfast when Shehryar Sahab asked Fazila beghum about their youngest and irresponsible son.

"Kahan hai sahabzade?"

He asked raising his eyebrows as he folded the newspaper and looked at his wife who came to place freshly cooked parathas on the table.

"Abhi tak room se nahi nikla... he didn't even go for the walk today... I will go and call him,"

She replied with a frown on her still gorgeous face and move to go but Shehryar Sahab stopped her because this is what he needed to know.

"Stop fazila beghum... you don't have to go... come here and have breakfast... Roshane... Rumi... beta, you both go and wake him up... also make sure he didn't fell asleep again,"

He said with an evil glint in his eyes as he looked mischievously at them who winked at him because their partner in crime strike at the right time.

Now Roshane felt proud of her because she selected the best man for the revenge plan to help them, knowing that Shehryar Sahab will never say no to his favorite niece especially when it involves a revenge plan for Kabir Hayat Khan.

Fazila beghum facepalmed herself because she knows what will happen now and why Shehryar did it.

He loved teasing his youngest son and when his favorite niece does the honor, he gladly helps her.

"Chalo g... meri ronaqe ronaq lagane ja rahi hain... Rumi putar... chabiyan meri last drawer main hai,"

Dadda jaan provided the last aid the twins required as they beamed at their grandfather with proud smiles that made him chuckled.

With a matching salute and flying kisses to their helpers, the twins turned around to perform the task at hand.

Everyone was waiting for the morning dose of entertainment, as they laughed at the possible turn of events.

They patiently waited for the much-awaited moment, as they saw the twins disappeared.

Rumi took spare keys of Kabir's room from Dadda Ji's room and with an evil glint in her eyes approach Roshane who was waiting outside the door waiting for her to bring the keys.