Chapter # 10

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

Here is your new and exciting chapter...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Hope you guys Miss me like I do...

Enjoy the update ☺️❤️

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

"ہم تو موسم کا تغیر نہیں سہہ پاتے
آپ لہجے کو بدلتے ہوئے سوچا تو کریں"

(Hum Tu mausam Ka tagayar Nahi seh party...
Ap lehjae ko badalty hoye socha Tu karein...)

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The next morning Hayat villa was as usual hyperactive with voices and bickering.

The morning was very active for everyone because the wedding days were approaching and so much preparation had to be done before it.

Roshane was roaming behind Shahwar who was ignoring her.

He knew she will again be trapping him in another pouty face, puppy eyes stunt and Shahbano will scold him for spoiling that girl.

It never saves to anger his beghum ever because sleeping on the couch is one of his fear and worst nightmare.

"Baba please help me... the professor told us to select the topic and I am blank... please, pretty please,"

Roshane gave puppy eyes to her father with pouty lips and he sighed in defeat.

He can't win against this minx, she knew all his weakness and his daughters being sad is one of them.

"Ok fine... I will help you but if your mother came to know about this charity work... I didn't know you... we never discuss this... promise me...,"

Shahwar said sternly making Roshane beamed at him and hugged him excitedly all acting sad and tense long forgotten.

He shook his head at his daughter's superb acting that always lands him in trouble.

"Thank you baba... you are the best... I promise she will never know about this pact... it's our top-secret,"

Roshane spoke gleefully and Shahwar rolled his eyes. Every time his daughter promised him this, he had to face the wrath of his wife.

But he still does all their biddings because he loved his daughters to infinity and back, the same goes for his wife.

"Meri jaan apky wadey kabhi wafa na hoye... I will be the sacrificial lamb in the end... just try to prolong the sentence for your baba's safety... ok?"

Roshane rolled her eyes at her father's exaggeration but then smiled sheepishly because it was the truth.

"Ok baba... even if you exaggerate many things I will try to keep this a secret... if mama came bearing a shotgun I will still keep my silence... happy now?"

"Very... now come on and let's go for breakfast... Otherwise, your mother will doubt us," Shahwar said jokingly.

They moved toward the dining table laughing about Shahbano being scary in anger.

Shahbano was placing omelet dishes on the table; she raised her eyebrows seeing the father-daughter duo enter laughing about something.

Shahwar and Roshane simultaneously saw her and stopped laughing, Shahbano frowned seeing them behaving weirdly and they gulped at her expressions.