Chapter # 23

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hope you are all doing well , that everyone are happy and safe with your loved ones.

Excited for drama? Anger? Frustration? Taunts and awesome comebacks?

If yes, then continue.

Also guys I am noticing the lack of comments and enthusiasm from your side. So please comment as much as you can, I want to enjoy your reaction too. This is a request

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

لکھنے والے کیا کمال نہیں کرتے۔۔۔
یہ بس لفظوں کا استعمال نہیں کرتے۔۔۔
کسی خیال، کسی سوچ کو حقیقت بنا کر
کیا یہ دنیا کی کہانی بیاں نہیں کرتے۔۔۔

Likhne wale kya kamaal nahi karte
Yeh bas lafzon ka istamaal Nahi karte
Kisi khayal kisi soch ko haqeeqat bana kar
Kya yeh dunya ki kahaani bayaan nahi karte

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

“Palwashy, beta have biryani.”

“No thanks, I don’t eat such spicy food.”

Scrunching her nose at Fazila beghum's request, Palwashy made faces looking at everything while everyone at the dining table sighed deeply.

Since the moment Palwashy stepped inside the house, the complaints and comments didn't stop. Whereas Shahzaib's presence and Azlaan's avoidance didn't help her increasing verbal attacks.

When Miyan Ji saw his daughter's daughter along with his beloved children, he didn’t waste a single moment and hauled everyone to the dining table.

As Palwashy tries to sit beside Azlaan, Wajeeh cleverly pushes his sister to sit far away from Azlaan and beside him but he regrets that decision.

Everyone shook their head or simply ignored the comments made by the spoiled Affandi princess but the audience sitting right across Palwashy can’t hold back the scoff.

Roshane held the spoon as if she was trying not to stab the rice in her plate, she rolled her eyes but leaned a little to her right while whispering.

“Personality ki tarha choices bhi mild ha Chamak challo ki.”

“If this is mild, I don’t wanna meet low.”

Roshane turned to her bestie who was looking at Palwashy fussing about the water being too cold. He also whispered as she pouted in annoyance but then huffed.

“I hate her dude."

“I think we all have that mutual understanding.”

Kabir nodded his head as he pretended to sip water but his attention was on his bestie and her words as he wholeheartedly agreed.

“Same pinch.”

The whispering duo was interrupted by the amused voice that agreed with them. She turned to look at the man who was present between them, literally and physically.

Kabir Hayat Khan narrowed his eyes on the man who spoke up.

“Why are you sitting between us?”

Hissing at the man who grinned back, Kabir Hayat Khan could only glare as he remembered why he had to sit far away from his bestie and because of whom.