Chapter # 21

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

It's been ages. I missed you guys. How are you doing! Hopefully happy and healthy with your loved ones.

Won't say much longer and emotional stuff because I always go overboard.

But thank you everyone for sticking around and showing love to my work and me.

There is still wattpad issue in Pakistan, I can't even use it on browser or laptop. But I am still trying to reach you guys through VPN lol.

Let's start this story again with an early and surprise update. And let's end this story before new year.

9k+ words. I wish it will be upto your satisfaction and worth the wait.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update.

P.s. next update next Thursday.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

یُوں تو دل لگی کا بس اتنا سا خسارا ہے
نہ یہ ہمارا ہے، اور نہ ہی تمہارا ہے
زندگی ایک نام ہے بس چلتے جانے کا
اور زندگی کو جی لینا یُوں کس کو گوارا ہے
پیار کا صادقہ ہو یہ عشق کی منزل کوئی
جب دل ہی نہ ہو نام تو پھر سب نکارا ہے

Yun toh Dil lagi Ka bas itna sa khasara ha
Nah yeh humara ha, aur na hi Tumhara ha
Zindagi toh naam ha bas chalte jaane Ka
Aur Zindagi ko jee Lena Yun kisko gavaara ha
Pyaar Ka sadqa ho ya Ishq ki manzil koi
Jab Dil hi na ho naam toh Phir sab nakaara ha

(Written by: me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

One week later

Dusk is the real ambassador of peace and tranquillity to a serene mind, as it provides possibility to sprout creativity to every impossibility.

The first signs of lightening of the skies bring sense of belonging and serenity to the souls as they bind the minds to nature. The calmness in the air installs an aura to get you through the day like a joyride.

As the sun peaked through the blinds, giggling and murmuring as the wind caressed the tree branches. The world was stressing to reach their destination and start their day, but there was someone who was enjoying the start like the wind and living the moment like the earth.

Walking down the hallway, he smiles as his heart was humming the tone that his lips murmured. His shining eyes and swaying steps making even the sunshine blush.

“Dil Diya galaan... Karan ge naal naal baith ke. Ankh nal ankh nu Mila ke... Dil Diya galaan.”

“Ab Dil wali Nahi... Allah wali baatin karne ki Umar ha apki Miyan Ji.”

And just like his steps halter and his lips turn into a frown as he moved his narrow eyes towards his woman as if just noticing her presence.

Miyan Ji turned to his wife completely as he put his hands on his waist to look intimidating but little did, he knew that it won’t affect his wife like always.

“How many times I have to tell you Rukhsar Beghum, that love language and gestures has no age or shame? Wo ishq hi kya Jo Umar aur sharam Ka pabaand ho,”

“And how many times I have told you that you are the head of a big family and your children learn from you? You have already turn my shahwar shameless Like you.”