Chapter # 7

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝?

Did anyone miss me?

I am free now so I will try to write and update more regularly...

Hope you guys didn't forget me...

Enjoy the update because I am back 😜

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥

"ایسے رہتے ہیں وہ میرے دل میں
جیسے ظلمت میں نور رہتا ہے۔۔۔
اب ' آدم' کا یہ حال ہے ہر وقت
مست رہتا ہے چھور رہتا ہے۔۔۔!!!"

(Aisey Rehte Hain Wo Mere Dil Main
Jaise Zulmat Main Noor Rehta Hai

Ab "Adam" Ka Ye Haal Hai Har Waqt
Mast Rehta Hai Choor Rehta Hai !)

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥

Exactly after one hour Wajeeh and Palwashy arrived at the Hayat villa. They greeted everyone and wait for the youngsters to come.

One by one they all came but Azlaan was absent which was noticed by palwashy who without any shame asked his whereabouts.

"Where is Azlaan? He was going with us, right?"

Roshane narrowed her eyes at the girl's shamelessness but kinza beat Roshane with her sarcastic comment and replies to her politely.

"Azlaan Bhai ko office se ek zarori call attend karni thi... he said that we should go and he will join us at the mall,"

Palwashy mood was spoiled with kinza words but it instantly made Roshane Hayat khan grin like a Cheshire cat as she looked at palwashy frowned face and narrowed eyes.

Palwashy was angry because she wanted to go with Azlaan but she didn't know that Azlaan was intentionally avoiding her.

Rumi came there but when she heard palwashy asking about him she felt a weird discomfort.

She was displeased with the thought of Azlaan and palwashy but she dismissed it as quickly as it came.

What the hell are you thinking Rumi? He was your elder cousin, stop thinking rubbish, she scolded herself.

Zubaria was standing close to kinza and yawar because she wanted to go with them, she didn't want to be in his proximity but it seems like luck was not in her favor today.

She was going to tell them when Wajeeh interrupted her and giving her a stern look as if challenging her with his cold and calculating eyes, he went out.

"We should go now... it's getting late...Shall we... Zubaria?"

He asked with a smirk on his handsome face because he knew he ruined her escape plan and that she had to follow him unless she wanted to make everyone suspicious.

"Ji...,"

She replied sighing in defeat as she looked at him but soon avert her eyes and with a few deep breaths, sweaty hands, she followed him outside.

Palwashy was glaring at Rumi because she was still angry about the cake incident and Rumi felt uncomfortable under her blazing gaze but then her dear twin step in to save her.

Roshane called her rude and cunning cousin with a tone so sweet that shocked Kabir who was standing beside her and looking at her like she grows another head or loses her marbles.