18

SWAGMEISTER42069 IS NOW LIVE ON TWITCH
and he turns himself into a face reveal. im face reveal rick! funniest shit i've ever seen

"is this thing fuckin' working?"

"it should! hold on."

"wait— no its on"

"yeah, but is so out of focus."

the camera slowly un-blurred, and the tall boy stepped back from the camera. he looked to the second computer monitor to see a slew of texts rushing past.

"the streams on! wait— oh no!"

"HA— thats what you get for pressing random buttons."

"shut up, i didn't think i'd have to do this so early."

coraline only shook her head with a smile.

"ranboo— you can sit down."

"nope. i need to mentally prepare myself."

"did you mentally prepare yourself before tweeting?"

"well no— but it was spur of the moment! now its actually happening."

coraline reached out to grab her boyfriend's hand. with a tight squeeze, she spoke small affirmations.

"its alright! look! im doing it! look at me go! hey guys! look! its my face!"

ranboo nodded, and sat down on the black futon next to coraline.

"hi chat."

"you dont have to show your face the whole stream if you don't want to."

"no— no i do. i want to."

coraline nodded and squeezed his hand again as she smiled at the camera.

"so, chat..."

"i wanted to start off here with a thank you."

"you guys have brought me so much joy just by being supportive and trying to cheer me up. i'm still relatively new to all of this 'content creator' stuff, but it's already more than i could ever ask for."

"i also want to thank stinky here..."

"i feel like calling me stinky ruins the moment."

"shut up."

"you're fuckin' epic. you always talk about how you had a one in a trillion chance to get to where you are now but i feel like im fuckin' topping that."

"we met through blind luck, and you being stupid— mainly you being stupid... honestly i don't know where i'd be if you didn't type tubbo's phone number incorrectly..."

"oh stop, don't fucking cry, you pussy!"

the two laughed, coraline throwing her head against ranboo's chest.

"so, chat."

"chat."

"as an offical twitch couple, we are now your parents."

"noooo i dont want kids yet."

"yet?"

"shut up shut up shut up you smell you smell you smell—"

even though he laughed, ranboo looked at the girl with such adoration and love in his eyes that even the viewers could see from the shitty camera.

"so i probably owe an explanation to everyone who was worried."

"long story short, i got kicked out and now i live here with ranboo. i'm not going to go into too much detail but, yeah."

"she snores."

"STOP IT I DO NOT!!"

"YOU DO!"

"YOU KICKED ME LIKE 17 TIMES LAST NIGHT, BITCH."

once they had asked the fans to not make such a big deal out of the face reveal, and not to expect complete facecam all the time, the stream was over. coraline and ranboo were laid down on their bed.

their bedroom
their home.

coraline smiled to herself softly as she scrolled through twitter, curled up against ranboo's side as he ran his fingers through her hair.

everything was utterly perfect. the mess of the move was settled, and life couldn't get better.